post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 

Bought a bottle of YSL L'Homme on Ebay that was a tester, which came with no cap.

I had a cap from my previous bottle, but it turns out that the design has changed and my old cap does not fit.

I am looking for a cap, for the older design (which is a bit taller and bulkier).

Is there a place I can find them or, maybe someone is willing to sell their old cap?