Tom Ford Amber Absolute AND Amouage Interlude Man UK ONLY

    Tom Ford Amber Absolute AND Amouage Interlude Man UK ONLY

    post #1 of 3
    Thread Starter 

    Hi,

    I'm after a 50ml bottle of the now elusive Tom Ford Amber Absolute, preferably boxed but not essential. Also I'm after a botlle of Amouage Interlude Man 50ml or 100ml. If anyone in UK has some they want to sell please let me know!

    post #2 of 3

    Dont have Amber Absolute in sealed bottle but i have 10 of the 5 ml sample bottles in Tom Ford boxes, I also have access to Purple Patchoulijapon noir and a few others discontinued.

    post #3 of 3
    Thread Starter 
    Hi,
    How much are you wanting for the sample bottles?
    class="

    9/15/13 at 5:48am

    Pure UK said:



    Hi,

    I'm after a 50ml bottle of the now elusive Tom Ford Amber Absolute, preferably boxed but not essential. Also I'm after a botlle of Amouage Interlude Man 50ml or 100ml. If anyone in UK has some they want to sell please let me know!

    9/27/13 at 12:31pm

    Bridgewater said:



    Dont have Amber Absolute in sealed bottle but i have 10 of the 5 ml sample bottles in Tom Ford boxes, I also have access to Purple Patchoulijapon noir and a few others discontinued.

    9/28/13 at 12:41am

    Pure UK said:



    Hi,
    How much are you wanting for the sample bottles?





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000