Based on the list I am going to present, please tell me which fragrances you think I would like (preferably niche or high end designer otherwise sweet fragrances can become cloying and synthetic if not well blended--givenchy pi is ok and so on)
1. Ambre Narguile
2. New Haarlem
3. Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille
4. Tonka Imperiale
5. Chergui (smells amazing on my gf)
6. Back to Black by Kilian
7. Chocolate Greedy by Montale
8. Tobacco Vanille
9. Blu Mediterraneo Mandorlo Di Sicilia (root beer!!)
10. Sweet Oriental Dream by Montale
Etc etc etc etc
While I love DHI, Spicebomb, eau des baux, lidge etc, these fragrances aren't edible to me. Nor is rochas man which has a strong lavender/green note.
As previously mentioned, looking for something that can resemble sweets like Nutella (hazelnut and milk chocolate), Bakvala (nutty honey drizzled pastry), brownies, s'mores, etc.