My First Post and when it comes to Fragrances, I do have the Scent of a Virgin Fragrancee!
(1) Old Spice: but I don't want to smell like my Grandad!
(2) Brute: Been there done that. time to move on.
(3) Chanel pour homme: Very subtle I love it and just the kind of Fragrance to wear on a dinner date or going somewhere that has an air of Sophistication.
(4) Joop: I know this has had some mixed reviews but this is my everyday 'Workhorse' that instantly gives a big hit and I used to have a Girlfriend who loved me wearing it.
People do notice that you have taken the trouble to smell nice and while I don't look like Brad Pitt, when I go to Auction Sales in London wearing this, girls seem to come over and stand next to me.
One of them made the comment that I smelled really nice and wanted to know the Fragrance I was using.
But now I want to try something new and would like to find a new 'Workhorse' Fragrance that I can wear everyday without breaking the Bank.
These are my Criteria.
(1) Price: £50 or under
(3) An instant hit Fragrance like Joop
(4) A Musk with a nice drydown that is an unmistakable Female attractant.
In someways Joop seems to do this but I'm looking for a mature and manly fragrance.
I did have a spray of 'Millionaire' but it just didn't do it for me, in fact I could hardly smell it at all on 'my' skin, even though it had some great reviews.
Guys I would appreciate your help
Edited by Scentofavirgin - 9/20/13 at 4:03pm