Amouage: What retails would sell this house?

    Amouage: What retails would sell this house?

    post #1 of 9
    Thread Starter 

    Where and what stores can i find this niche house in San Francisco?

    post #2 of 9

    Hi and welcome, N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer!

     

    The Amouage website has a stockists list

    http://www.amouage.com/storefinder.php

     

    There is also a Shopping Guides section here.

     

    Maybe someone else knows more - good luck!

    post #3 of 9
    The only place I know in the City is Jacqueline on Gearry Street but he only carries a couple that he likes.
    post #4 of 9
    According to
    http://whatmenshouldsmelllike.com/2012/07/24/amouage-opus-iii/

    Jacqueline Parfumery
    Address is in this URL
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/jacqueline-perfumery-san-francisco

    Amouage also lists Jacqueline in their stock list.
    post #5 of 9
    Thread Starter 

    Which ones? Jubilation XXV, Epic, Lyrics, Memoirs....

    post #6 of 9
    It has been a couple of months since I visited that store in SF, but I remember Jubilation and Gold and a couple of the womans scents. He may have been low on stock at the time but remember him scoffing at most and clearly stated the best one was Gold, which is not my style.

    The owner of Jacqueline is a very knowledgable (and even more opinionated) cremudgeon. Worth a visit because he carries things simply not available elsewhere...but catch him on a good day! Choose something to buy quickly and he gets nicer. I decided to buy Regence Kolnisch Juchten at first sniff and then got great suggestions and service.
    post #7 of 9
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Akahina View Post

    It has been a couple of months since I visited that store in SF, but I remember Jubilation and Gold and a couple of the womans scents. He may have been low on stock at the time but remember him scoffing at most and clearly stated the best one was Gold, which is not my style.

    The owner of Jacqueline is a very knowledgable (and even more opinionated) cremudgeon. Worth a visit because he carries things simply not available elsewhere...but catch him on a good day! Choose something to buy quickly and he gets nicer. I decided to buy Regence Kolnisch Juchten at first sniff and then got great suggestions and service.

     

    How are the prices at Jacqueline's? Cheaper?

    post #8 of 9
    Jacqueline's is not a discount house. Retail prices.
    post #9 of 9

    Moving thread to the Shopping section.

    class="

    9/21/13 at 12:57pm

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer said:



    Where and what stores can i find this niche house in San Francisco?

    9/21/13 at 1:04pm

    lpp said:



    Hi and welcome, N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer!

     

    The Amouage website has a stockists list

    http://www.amouage.com/storefinder.php

     

    There is also a Shopping Guides section here.

     

    Maybe someone else knows more - good luck!

    9/21/13 at 1:04pm

    Akahina said:



    The only place I know in the City is Jacqueline on Gearry Street but he only carries a couple that he likes.

    9/21/13 at 1:07pm

    Wit_Siamese said:



    According to
    http://whatmenshouldsmelllike.com/2012/07/24/amouage-opus-iii/

    Jacqueline Parfumery
    Address is in this URL
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/jacqueline-perfumery-san-francisco

    Amouage also lists Jacqueline in their stock list.

    9/21/13 at 1:09pm

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer said:



    Which ones? Jubilation XXV, Epic, Lyrics, Memoirs....

    9/21/13 at 1:17pm

    Akahina said:



    It has been a couple of months since I visited that store in SF, but I remember Jubilation and Gold and a couple of the womans scents. He may have been low on stock at the time but remember him scoffing at most and clearly stated the best one was Gold, which is not my style.

    The owner of Jacqueline is a very knowledgable (and even more opinionated) cremudgeon. Worth a visit because he carries things simply not available elsewhere...but catch him on a good day! Choose something to buy quickly and he gets nicer. I decided to buy Regence Kolnisch Juchten at first sniff and then got great suggestions and service.

    9/21/13 at 4:34pm

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Akahina View Post

    It has been a couple of months since I visited that store in SF, but I remember Jubilation and Gold and a couple of the womans scents. He may have been low on stock at the time but remember him scoffing at most and clearly stated the best one was Gold, which is not my style.

    The owner of Jacqueline is a very knowledgable (and even more opinionated) cremudgeon. Worth a visit because he carries things simply not available elsewhere...but catch him on a good day! Choose something to buy quickly and he gets nicer. I decided to buy Regence Kolnisch Juchten at first sniff and then got great suggestions and service.

     

    How are the prices at Jacqueline's? Cheaper?

    9/21/13 at 5:05pm

    Akahina said:



    Jacqueline's is not a discount house. Retail prices.

    9/22/13 at 1:42am

    lpp said:



    Moving thread to the Shopping section.