Did a search as I remember reading a couple threads about uplifting fragrances a while back. Turns out it has been a few years. So with winter coming and the doldrums that sometimes follow... what scents do you find uplifting? What puts a smile on your face or makes you feel outgoing and good?
A couple I have run across in my own journey:
- YSL L'homme: it's probably the ginger in here, but maybe the slight bubble gum to the base that always feels "fun" to me. Easy to wear anytime.
- GIT by Creed: Always makes me feel happy after I put it on. Lemon blast plus that lovely green base creates an inviting bubble around me.
- Dolce & Gabbana pour homme (vintage): I find this one very similar in feel to YSL L'homme. A little more awakening with the black pepper zest.
- Gucci Rush / Pal Zileri Sartoriale: Blast of birch and cedar with a warm tonka base. Wish the ride lasted longer.
- Paco Rabbane 1 Million: Yeah, I know a lot of people hate it. But it smells fun and upbeat with it's pink bubblegum feel. It invite people in if not over applied and says "hey I am a fun guy, come talk to me"