"Want List"

    "Want List"

    post #1 of 8
    Thread Starter 

    If one clicks on and activates the "Want" button on a fragrance, should it appear in one's "Want List" at the bottom of one's profile...or do those need to be added manually? I hit "Want" but it doesn't add it to my Want List. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to activate something to make that work? Inquiring minds....


    Thanks,
    Michael

    post #2 of 8

    Hi Michael - sorry, just had a look but seem to have deleted my 'want' list at some stage.

    On the new/old site willagain be possible to add stuff to the 'wish list' this way soon.

    post #3 of 8
    Thread Starter 

    Thanks, very much. I never know if it's me or the system with these sorts of things. Will you be making any sort of announcement when the "newer" version is in place?

    Best,

    Michael

    post #4 of 8

    Hi Michael - you're welcome - please keep an eye out for further news from Grant - there wasan announcement under Forum News recently.

    http://www.basenotes.net/t/381402/important-announcement-october-2013

    post #5 of 8
    Thread Starter 

    Will do! I'm still figuring how to navigate the site and what to look at and for!!

    MQ

    post #6 of 8

    In order to add to your "Want List", you currently need to add it by editing your list. Clicking "want" from the directory listing doesn't add it to your list but when others view the directory listing, they will see you want it when they click on "Want" under "Basenotes Members".

    Like lpp has mentioned, this information is soon to become moot because the platform is about to be changed. In a few weeks, you'll have an entirely different platform to learn to navigate.

    post #7 of 8
    Thread Starter 

    Thanks, Socialwoman. I'm looking forward to the newer platform!!

    Michael

    post #8 of 8

    Thanks for the info., socalwoman!

    class="

    10/18/13 at 10:12am

    mqpens said:



    If one clicks on and activates the "Want" button on a fragrance, should it appear in one's "Want List" at the bottom of one's profile...or do those need to be added manually? I hit "Want" but it doesn't add it to my Want List. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to activate something to make that work? Inquiring minds....


    Thanks,
    Michael

    10/18/13 at 10:38am

    lpp said:



    Hi Michael - sorry, just had a look but seem to have deleted my 'want' list at some stage.

    On the new/old site willagain be possible to add stuff to the 'wish list' this way soon.

    10/18/13 at 10:42am

    mqpens said:



    Thanks, very much. I never know if it's me or the system with these sorts of things. Will you be making any sort of announcement when the "newer" version is in place?

    Best,

    Michael

    10/18/13 at 10:55am

    lpp said:



    Hi Michael - you're welcome - please keep an eye out for further news from Grant - there wasan announcement under Forum News recently.

    http://www.basenotes.net/t/381402/important-announcement-october-2013

    10/18/13 at 10:57am

    mqpens said:



    Will do! I'm still figuring how to navigate the site and what to look at and for!!

    MQ

    10/18/13 at 12:53pm

    socalwoman said:



    In order to add to your "Want List", you currently need to add it by editing your list. Clicking "want" from the directory listing doesn't add it to your list but when others view the directory listing, they will see you want it when they click on "Want" under "Basenotes Members".

    Like lpp has mentioned, this information is soon to become moot because the platform is about to be changed. In a few weeks, you'll have an entirely different platform to learn to navigate.

    10/18/13 at 12:55pm

    mqpens said:



    Thanks, Socialwoman. I'm looking forward to the newer platform!!

    Michael

    10/18/13 at 1:02pm

    lpp said:



    Thanks for the info., socalwoman!





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000