Annoying Week

    Annoying Week

    post #1 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    This has been an annoying week for me in terms of fragrance houses. First, Josh Lobb at Slumberhouse decided to offer only 125 bottles of his new fragrance, Zahd, for advanced purchase for $150 for 30 ml. I have never smelled a sample and so I didn't order one and it sold out in less than 24 hours. Then, the next day, Parfum d'Empire finally released a limited edition fragrance I had been waiting for and had planned to buy blind,†Cologne pour l'hiver - EAU DE GLOIRE - √©dition mill√©sim√©e. As it turns out there are only 300 of them and they are all 500 ml bottles! GRRR.†Who needs a 500 ml bottle of anything?†

    post #2 of 5

    Maybe someone will do a split-- 500ml is an awful lot to own of one scent.

    post #3 of 5
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 30 RosesView Post

    Maybe someone will do a split-- 500ml is an awful lot to own of one scent.

    Yeah, if there was ever a release that screamed, "Split," this is it. it's not expensive per ml, it's just that there's so much of it!†It's about 540 USD.

    post #4 of 5

    150 for 1oz was 2 steep for me to buy blind..

    These house are full of the brown stuff

    post #5 of 5
    Agree 500ml is a lot even for me and I like larger sizes but this is too large.
    class="

    10/19/13 at 9:38am

    Tonyprince said:



    This has been an annoying week for me in terms of fragrance houses. First, Josh Lobb at Slumberhouse decided to offer only 125 bottles of his new fragrance, Zahd, for advanced purchase for $150 for 30 ml. I have never smelled a sample and so I didn't order one and it sold out in less than 24 hours. Then, the next day, Parfum d'Empire finally released a limited edition fragrance I had been waiting for and had planned to buy blind,†Cologne pour l'hiver - EAU DE GLOIRE - √©dition mill√©sim√©e. As it turns out there are only 300 of them and they are all 500 ml bottles! GRRR.†Who needs a 500 ml bottle of anything?†

    10/19/13 at 9:48am

    30 Roses said:



    Maybe someone will do a split-- 500ml is an awful lot to own of one scent.

    10/19/13 at 9:56am

    Tonyprince said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 30 RosesView Post

    Maybe someone will do a split-- 500ml is an awful lot to own of one scent.

    Yeah, if there was ever a release that screamed, "Split," this is it. it's not expensive per ml, it's just that there's so much of it!†It's about 540 USD.

    10/19/13 at 11:54am

    Tony T said:



    150 for 1oz was 2 steep for me to buy blind..

    These house are full of the brown stuff

    10/19/13 at 11:59am

    hednic said:



    Agree 500ml is a lot even for me and I like larger sizes but this is too large.