Dior Homme Intense Facepalm...

    Dior Homme Intense Facepalm...

    post #1 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    Last night i was getting ready to go out. DHI was the scent i was feeling like so i went ahead and sprayed it on. However, for all you that use dior colognes, you will know that the sprayer is very pressure sensitive which makes spraying very easy and smooth. But this is where the problem is with the sprayer...

    When i was finished spraying it on me, i went to put the cap back on. the bottle was facing towards me from the way i was holding it and because i was in a rush i just jammed the cap back on. However, when i went to put the cap back on, it clipped the sprayer and i got a near-full spray of juice in my face with like 10% of it going in my eye.:shocked:

    Ive noticed getting a little bit of juice spritz on my face before just putting the cap back on in other situations aswell.

    This was partly my fault but DHI sprayers are prone to releasing juice on the most softest of touches.

    Anyone ever had this happen to them? lol

    Im guessing not but will be funny to hear.

    post #2 of 12
    I've noticed also that the sprayer is more sensitive than others but luckily never had anything similar happen to me like what happened to you..
    post #3 of 12

    No- not at all..

    Is this thread worthy?

    post #4 of 12

    Maybe move to JSO.

    post #5 of 12

    If it makes you feel any better, I tried putting Le Male on when I was half asleep and ended up soaking my face with it. Good times.

    post #6 of 12

    Never hapenned to me. Dior has the best atomizers imo.

    post #7 of 12

    I've sprayed my fingers before when the nozzle was turned a little, but that's the worst I ever had.

    post #8 of 12
    Sounds intense.
    post #9 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by timmy-jView Post

    Sounds intense.


    Ba Dum Tss

    post #10 of 12

    At least your face smells great!

    post #11 of 12

    This gives me a great idea for a new product! :shocked: Designer pepper spray! You'll defend yourself

    and get compliments from the police on how great the perpetrator smells. :thumbsup:

    post #12 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonghpafuView Post

    At least your face smells great!

    You're right about that.

    class="

    10/19/13 at 2:38pm

    AHS said:



    Last night i was getting ready to go out. DHI was the scent i was feeling like so i went ahead and sprayed it on. However, for all you that use dior colognes, you will know that the sprayer is very pressure sensitive which makes spraying very easy and smooth. But this is where the problem is with the sprayer...

    When i was finished spraying it on me, i went to put the cap back on. the bottle was facing towards me from the way i was holding it and because i was in a rush i just jammed the cap back on. However, when i went to put the cap back on, it clipped the sprayer and i got a near-full spray of juice in my face with like 10% of it going in my eye.:shocked:

    Ive noticed getting a little bit of juice spritz on my face before just putting the cap back on in other situations aswell.

    This was partly my fault but DHI sprayers are prone to releasing juice on the most softest of touches.

    Anyone ever had this happen to them? lol

    Im guessing not but will be funny to hear.

    10/19/13 at 2:44pm

    hednic said:



    I've noticed also that the sprayer is more sensitive than others but luckily never had anything similar happen to me like what happened to you..

    10/19/13 at 3:16pm

    Tony T said:



    No- not at all..

    Is this thread worthy?

    10/19/13 at 3:18pm

    lpp said:



    Maybe move to JSO.

    10/19/13 at 3:22pm

    InTheFlesh said:



    If it makes you feel any better, I tried putting Le Male on when I was half asleep and ended up soaking my face with it. Good times.

    10/19/13 at 4:37pm

    Pedro A said:



    Never hapenned to me. Dior has the best atomizers imo.

    10/19/13 at 4:39pm

    dougczar said:



    I've sprayed my fingers before when the nozzle was turned a little, but that's the worst I ever had.

    10/19/13 at 9:28pm

    timmy-j said:



    Sounds intense.

    10/19/13 at 9:59pm

    InTheFlesh said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by timmy-jView Post

    Sounds intense.


    Ba Dum Tss

    10/20/13 at 9:23am

    tonghpafu said:



    At least your face smells great!

    10/20/13 at 9:39am

    BottleJunky said:



    This gives me a great idea for a new product! :shocked: Designer pepper spray! You'll defend yourself

    and get compliments from the police on how great the perpetrator smells. :thumbsup:

    10/20/13 at 2:10pm

    sjg3839 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonghpafuView Post

    At least your face smells great!

    You're right about that.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000