How do you return a package sent with UPS if one of the items wasn't the one you ordered?

    How do you return a package sent with UPS if one of the items wasn't the one you ordered?

    post #1 of 3
    Thread Starter 

    Last week I ordered two EDP's from an online retailer (Amouage Interlude and CDG Wonderwood) but instead of Wonderwood I got Amazingreen. I've never dealt with UPS beyond recieving shipments so I've got no idea how to go about this, and the website is a bust. I'm in Canada and the retailer is in the United States.

     

    Thanks

    post #2 of 3

    Call the company..

    They should send you a prepaid box or something so you won't have to pay for shipping since they are at fault..

    Or they should credit your C.C.

    post #3 of 3

    Hi wintermute - moving thread to the Shopping section - hope it sorts out for you.

    class="

    10/24/13 at 4:48pm

    wintermute said:



    Last week I ordered two EDP's from an online retailer (Amouage Interlude and CDG Wonderwood) but instead of Wonderwood I got Amazingreen. I've never dealt with UPS beyond recieving shipments so I've got no idea how to go about this, and the website is a bust. I'm in Canada and the retailer is in the United States.

     

    Thanks

    10/24/13 at 5:00pm

    Tony T said:



    Call the company..

    They should send you a prepaid box or something so you won't have to pay for shipping since they are at fault..

    Or they should credit your C.C.

    10/25/13 at 1:20am

    lpp said:



    Hi wintermute - moving thread to the Shopping section - hope it sorts out for you.