Three articles by Basenotes writers, Walker Minton and Danielle Cooper, have been nominated for a Jasmine Award - the award which celebrates journalism excellence in fragrance. The awards are being announced today at the Bafta headquarters in London.
There are eight award categories as follows:
- The Jasmine Literary Award (in excess of 800 words)
- The Jasmine Visual Award
- The Jasmine 'Soundbite'
- The Jasmine Award for Best article on Men's Fragrance
- Best Article in a Customer Magazine
- Best Practical Guide to Fragrance
- Best Website Feature on Fragrance
The three Basenotes' writers articles which have been nominated in the Best Website Feature category are:
Last year, Liz Upton won the Website Feature award for her Body Odour article. Walker Minton was also nominated for his Relatives article.
Update: Walker won!
We will announce the winners on the site later.