The FiFi UK Fragrance Awards honour the 'best of the best' in the sensory world of fragrance. Awards include 'Best Packaging', 'Best Advertising', 'Best Fragrance in Limited Distribution', 'People's Choice' and 'Best New Prestige Men's and Women's Fragrance Launches'. Finalists in the Prestige Fragrance category are selected through the UK fragrance industry's official balloting procedures involving retailers, the media, manufacturers and their fragrance and packaging suppliers.
The categories are as follows:
- Fragrance of the Decade, sponsored by The Perfume Shop
- Best New Fragrance Print Advertisements, sponsored by Shortlist Media
- Best New Fragrance Commercial
- Best New Fragrance Packaging
- House of Fraser 'People's Choice' Award
- Men’s Health Readers’ Award
- Best New Niche Fragrance, supported by basenotes.net
- Best Fragrance Innovation
- Best New Fragrance in Limited Distribution
- Best New Prestige Male Fragrance
- Best New Prestige Female Fragrance
Follow us on twitter (@basenotes) to find out the winners as they happen.
Leave a comment
You need to log in to leave a comment