Judith Brockless and Persolaise have been shortlisted for a Fragrance Foundation Jasmine Award for articles they have written for Basenotes. Nominations in full below:
- The Packaging is Plain, the Perfume Anything But. (Avril Groom, howtospendit.com)
- Sketch n' Sniff: the New Cross-Sensory Fragrances (Pei-Ru Keh, Wallpaper.com)
- Bottled by Baccarat (Persolaise, basenotes.net)
- How to Find Your Perfect Perfume Partner (Tara Gardner, instyle.co.uk)
- What's Your Perfume Personality (Yanar Alkayat, allaboutyou.com)
- Pink Really Does Stink (Judith Brockless, basenotes.net)
Judith's article can be read here. Persolaise's article, here (his website here).
Basenotes writers, Walker Minton and Liz Upton have also picked up this prestigious award in previous years.
We would like to wish Persolaise and Judith good luck!