Fragrance Event in Euston, London this Thursday - feat Roja Dove and Scratch+Sniff's 'Odette Toilette'
Drop in activities
- Sniff the restorative and repugnant in herbs with medical herbalist Susi Kaiser.
- Waft through smells of cities past with a unique installation from a current MA Fashion Student at Kingston University.
- Join Allergist and Rhinologist, Glenis Scadding to find out how well you smell, and what happens if our nose goes wrong'.
- Stop and smell the roses with a bespoke floral display and see which plants smell nice or nasty.
Discover deliciously dirty perfumes in Odette Toilette's immersive olfactory adventure.
Odette's sessions begin promptly at 19.15 and 20.45. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the event to ensure a seat. First come first served.
- Explore the interplay of brain and nose in eliciting emotions, memory and perception with bioscientist Professor Tim Jacob. 19.00-20.00
- Enter the world of bespoke perfumery with world-renowned fragrance expert Roja Dove. 20.30-21.30
Wellcome Collection is located at 183 Euston Road, London, it explores the connections between medicine, life and art in the past, present and future. The venue offers visitors contemporary and historic exhibitions and collections, lively public events, the world-renowned Wellcome Library, a café, a bookshop and conference facilities.
More info and how to book can be found here
Leave a comment
You need to log in to leave a comment