Updated May 25th! Cartier, Creed, HdP, Jean Patou PH, Byredo & designers!
Removing a few that I know are not in my normal rotation.
Bottles up for swap:
- HARD TO FIND (Vintage) - Viktor & Rolf Antidote - 4.2oz/125ml BNIB, Cap, Batch 38E31S
- Cartier Heure Brillante VI [EDT] ~95% 2.5oz/75ml, Cap, Tester Box
- Creed Love in Black ~90% 2.5oz/75ml, Cap, Box, Lot C60A13P01 - Wife loves it, suddenly makes her sneeze unfortunately
- Creed Neroli Sauvage ~90% 4.0oz/120ml, Cap, Lot CE1Y05
- Histoires de Perfumes Editions Rare - Veni ~90% 2.0oz/60ml, Cap
- Byredo Sunday Cologne [EDP] ~97% 3.3oz/100ml Cap, Tester Box - Made in France version
- Byredo Oliver Peoples (Amber Glass) [EDP] ~95% 1.6oz/50ml, Cap, Full Presentation - Made in France version
- Byredo Super Cedar [EDP] ~97% 1.6oz/50ml, Cap, Full Presentation
- Atelier Cedrat Enivrant ~95% 3.3oz/100ml, Cap, Box
- 2013 Reissue Jean Patou Pour Homme ~95% 3.3oz/100ml, Cap, Box, Full Presentation
- Molecule 01 Travel Spray ~95% 1.0oz/30ml, Alloy Travel Box
- Molecule 03 Travel Spray ~95% 1.0oz/30ml, Alloy Travel Box
- DISCONTINUED - Ralph Lauren Romance Silver - 1.7oz/50ml BNIB, Cap
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport ~95% 1.3oz/40ml, Cap, Box
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza EDP ~95% 2.5oz/75ml, Magnetic Cap, Box
- Ed Hardy Villain - 4.2oz/125ml BNIB, Sealed Canister (before reformulation)
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2013 - 4.2oz/125ml ~95% Full, Cap, Box
- Kenzo Homme Fresh ~95% 1.7oz/50ml, Built-in Cap/Sprayer, Box
- Kenzo Power Cologne ~95% 2.0oz/60ml, Cap, Box
- Prada Infusion de Vetiver ~95% 3.4oz/100ml, Cap, Box
Pictures are available per DM request and if you have zero (0) or lower feedback than I, please understand that you will have to send first on swaps. Swaps that use USPS and offer tracking numbers is indeed a welcome thing.
Will list out even more very soon - if you're truly interested, look in my wardrobe and heck... it might be up for swap!
Looking for Parfum de Marley Galloway, MFK Pluriel, Byredo Gypsy Water, perhaps a few odd Malle travel sizes. I'm not too keen on smaller decants though - I truly lose them all too often. Want to remove from my collection before a move sooner than later; so do not be surprised that I list way more soon.
— More swaps will to be listed in a bit perhaps. And if you want pictures, DM me please —
Re: Updated May 12th! Cartier, Creed, HdP, Jean Patou PH, Byredo & designers!
New bump, last one was May 12th
Moving soon... so many more will be listed soon enough. Thanks for looking! Please PM me if you're interested.