I dont know this skincare range that you are talking about (I live in Germany) but I have always had problems with my skin myself and spent a lot of money on expensive products (I dumped most of them and so lost a lot of money). And felt exploited by the chemical industry. As Im not so young anymore and perhaps a little wiser now I would give you the following advice:
1. If you have real acne problems, go and see a dermatologist. The products he prescribes are most probably more effective and less expensive than anything you can buy in any shop/supermarket etc.
2. One thing my dermatologist prescribed me is called Isotrex Gel (= Isotretinoin) which is said to be the most effective product against acne and blackheads. I dont like it that much because it exfoliates my skin but doesnt TOTALLY rid ME of my blackheads. But it helps and sure makes any skin cleaner. Advice: Wash your skin, wait at least an hour, only THEN apply IG (Because its quite potent). Perhaps you should use it only every other night. I do. - If you have acne, see a dermatologist and make him prescribe you IG. TRY IT, it may be the best thing you ever found.
3. If you absolutely insist on products from the shopping mall, I can recommend the following:
- Eucerin Cleansing Gel (it contains some salicylic acid) ( from the pharmacy?)
- Though many people do NOT like it (because it contains lots of alcohol): Clinique Lotion Nr. 2 from the womens range (does not exfoliate but deep cleanses skin).
- turnround lotion from Clinique.
All this is certainly less effective than Isotrex Gel but quite good IMHO.
Hope this helps.
All the best