- Optical White Hi Top Chuck Taylors (used scissors to cut them down to low tops)
- Black Monogram Lo Top Chucks
- Navy Blue Hi Top Chucks which I spray painted the shoe laces gold.
- Limited Edition Tanned Chucks with inner fur lining (to keep my toes warm in the winter, regular chucks don't do that)
- Black & White Checkered Slip on Vans (don't wear them often, but I reach from them when I'm in a hurry to put something on)
- Tanned Desert Boots (friend gave them to me when he bought them in Spain, last pair in a size smaller than his feet. He thought he could expand them, but it never happened and I got them.
And more recently:
I believe the most I ever spent on a pair of shoes, but I walk a lot and take public transportation so I needed some really comfy shoes. I was speaking to a fellow basenoter friend and she recommend "Campers". I roamed the site and found a pair I liked. Spanish based but I ordered from their New York store. The most comfy shoes I've every worn, they feel like slippers, it also has advanced shoe technology...absorbs sweat and molds to the shape of your foot.
Only thing is, they're new now, and I never liked the look of new shoes, I think it adds character when they're a little roughed up.