1. All Purpose - Allure Sport, Guess Man.
2. Power Play - Visit.
3. Scent the Girls love - Issey Miyake as the top I guess. Girls love every scent that I have and it's hard for me to judge which gets the most loving. But I feel like I have best drawn in girls with Issey Miyake's subtle power.
Much appreciation on my "clean scent" thread, it has actually opened my visibility to Gendarme. To which i have two questions:
I have three scents that i switch on/off, based on the message/mood. If you had three scents to cover the following three categories what would they be:
1. All Purpose - your default or sig scent (Mine is GIT)
2. Power Play - when you want to kick in the doors and exude your confidence (Mine is Douro/Lords Penhaligons)
3. Scent the Girls love - need i say more (1903 J. Peterman, go figure! every woman who i put a lineup together of scents always loves this the best)
Everyday: Royal English Leather
Powerplay: LV Vetiver
Getting Guys: Floris Santal
We keep lumping this bottom category into things like "Romance," but based upon my experiences, I might wear something diffferent if I were trying to appeal sexually to women as opposed to men. Just a thought.