Originally Posted by Davisdujour
[quote author=steveharrisonmc link=1138092423/15#17 date=1138111585][quote author=Davisdujour link=1138092423/0#0 date=1138092423]Tell me, are there any fragrances that smell just like fresh cut grass? I want to reek of illegal alien, professional weedeaters named Luiz.
1. Â*Its spelled Luis
2. Â*Not all hispanics are illegal
3. Â*Not all hispanics work in landscaping/construction
I'm sorry that I'm going to sound like a real PC jerk. Â*However I found this post to be kind of offensive. Â*I'm sure you were just trying to make an illustration but nonetheless I have many friends who are latino that do landscaping. Â*In fact one of my bestfriends does. Â*However to issume that they are illegal is rather ignorant.[/quote]
Gracias hombre for setting me straight. Turns out it's only the ones whose names are spelled "Luiz" who are the border hopping weed-eaters. Of course, all I meant was that I prefer to smell like the illegal ones as opposed to the legal ones, as they tend to work harder and get grassier so as to camouflage themselves from the dastardly Border Patrol. It most certainly was not to insinuate that the illegal ones comprise the majority. And I'm grateful you informed me that not all hispanics:
1. Are illegal
2. Work in landscaping/construction
Because I really thought that U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez was nothing more than George Bush's illiterate White House gardener using his post as a cover-up. Give my regards to your friend. I wish him the best in his arduous police absconding, green card pursuit.
Oh, and by the way:
1. "Its" should be spelled "It's".
2. "bestfriends" is not a compound word, but is rather two separate words demanding an intermediate space.
3. "issume" should be spelled "assume".
4. "hispanics" should be capitalized. I mean, to attribute lower case status to an entire race of our ostensibly beloved neighbors & friends is lucidly indicative of your red hot, passionate hatred for them, right?
5. "Luiz" is a relatively common variation of the more common "Luis", just as "Davis" is a much less implemented, albeit, legitimate variation of "David", "Kellie" is a variation of "Kelly", etc.
6. The best friend I'ver ever, ever had was a really great, legal, non-landscaper Mexican guy. Of course, I'd still ask him to cut my grass when he'd come to visit. He never complied.
Lighten up fella. Your unwarranted PC hyper-sensitivity will sink you to the bottom of society like plutonium in a pond. I do apologize though if you were piqued by this. I mean, I really only expected "Illegal alien, pro-weedeaters named Luiz" to be offended.
Davis, looks like you have serious issues with illegal aliens (and hispanics in general).
Perhaps you'd have a better audience in another forum.
Just google "narrow -minded nitwits", and you'll find it.