Originally Posted by ineespenes
I find Pure Poison quite fresh
I have to agree. It's a fresh floral, even though it has those tenacious white floral notes. Must be the orange blossom and the light amber base that does it.
I guess "fresh" chould mean a few things. Here are some of my recommendations, which are mostly from my own personal favourites of these kinds:
- Le Parfum de Therese (this is such a light chypre it can be easily considered citrusy)
Sugar (by Fresh)
- Fetish http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125774.html
- Kinmokusei http://www.basenotes.net/ID26126174.html
- Spring Flower (with note of melon, apple, etc.)
- From my own line: Tamya http://www.basenotes.net/ID26125755.html
, a light and fresh fruity-floral with yuzu and jasmine and musk; Coeli (light watery floral) or Les Nuages de Joie Jaune (mimosa soliflore)
- Pure Poison (you can also opt for La Chasse au Papillon, which for some reason does not work on my skin as well as Pure Poison - must be chemistry)
- After My Own Heart (Ineke) - this is a lilac soliflore and has a musky base. It's light and fresh and very pretty.
- No. 19 (Chanel)
- Balmy Days and Sundays (Ineke) - green and fresh floral with a clean musk base
- Philosykos (Diptyque) - a green fig scent, one of my favourites
Fresh-Soapy (read: clean)
You may also want to try Lemon Fresca (it's also citrusy, but really, really soapy and clean too!).
Fresh Musky (also clean...)
- Narciso Rodriguez EDT
- Lovely (Sarah Jessica Parker) - I really like the Liquid Satin and the Body Mist by the way.