1. Caron: Infini, Narcisse Noir, En Avion, Tabac Blond, Bellodgia ... hell, all of the feminines, murdered as they are.
2. Balenciaga: ALL of the pre-85 ones!
3. Patou: Caline, 1000, Joy (probably all of them, but those are the only I've experienced).
4. Balmain: Ivoire, Jolie Madame, Miss Balmain, Vent Vert
5. Guerlain: L'Heure Bleue, Mitsouko, Jicky, Chamade
6. Rochas: Femme, Madame
7. Nina Ricci: Fille d'Eve, Coeur-Joie, L'Air du Temps, Farouche
8. Carven: Ma Griffe
9. Lanvin: Arpege, My Sin
10. YSL: Opium, Rive Gauche
11. Coty: Muguet, Chypre
12. Givenchy: Ysatis, Gentleman
13. Lancome: Magie Noire ... and I'll stop at that unlucky number ...
We seem to have simmilar tastes, and I'm very pleased to see someone mentioning some Nina Ricci fragrances. You nailed all my favourites! Love that you listed Caline too.
I think Caline makes for a perfect illustration of what 'vintage' is all about, and why some of us are constantly drawn back into the past when it comes to perfume. That something like this could have been considered a scent for young girls really seems absurd in the current clime, where such a thing would consist almost exlusively of celebrity endorsed treacle and bottled candy.
+1 to Je Reviens. Glad to see someone giving it some love. I'd also include Dans la Nuit, Vers Toi, Sans Adieu, Imprudence and Miss Worth.