Originally Posted by Stereotomy
1. Why would she have a Gmail address?
2. Why would she take the time to answer customers' mails directly?
3. How do you know you're not chatting with some customer support?
4. Are you aware that fragrance connaisseurs who oppose 'formula changes' are probably responsible for less than 0.01% of Guerlain's revenue?
1. I don't know. Only she can answer that. Ask her.
2. Since she is in the business of customer service, logic would dictate that she would address a customer's concern.
3. I don't know. How do we know people are who they say we are. I for one, chose not to be paranoid.
4. Based one what she said. Guerlains goes to pains not to do to much damages. So, yes, while it may be a small percentage. They are aware of us.
Overall, it was quite easy to get in touch with her. You see she has a new blog which she is trying to promote. Therefore, she is very attentive at this stage to see what viewers are saying.
Sometimes, people don't do things because they think is too hard or impossible. I choose not to live that way. If I want to talk to Guerlain's Sylvaine and let her know my openion,.than I will. And so far I've succeeded. And as a bonus, I got your Attention Stereotomy....Isn't live grand!