top 5 discontinued British chocolate bars;
1. Mint Cracknel - a 2 piece bar, one quarter of an inch thick, consisting of mint crackling tubes, covered in a layer of chocolate. Green wrapper.
2. Cabana. - a beautiful thing of coconut, cherry chocolatty goodness, covered in Milk chocolate. approximately 1 inch thick, by 3-4 inches long, in a dark blue wrapper.
3. Fuse. - a lovely solid bar, with chopped small chunks of nuts, raisins, and if memory serves correctly, maybe even biscuits, with the average measurements of about 1 inch by 3 - 4 inches long, and a purple wrapper.
4. Caramac - caramel flavoured chocolate, between an eighth and a quarter of an inch thick, and approximately 3 inches long. NB. Available in a small and a larger size, with a gold inner wrapper, and orangey coloured outer paper wrap.
5. Wispa Mint - a light, airy milk chocolate bar, similar to Aero, but smaller bubbles. With a layer of mint soft topping, all covered in a layer of chocolate. Measuring the approximate average chocolate bar size, of 1 inch, may have been slightly slimmer though, and about 4 inches long, Green wrapper.
these heroes of yesteryear, tragically removed from our shelves, and sometimes relaunched, like our special fragrances, with those subtle, yet somehow unacceptable differences.
Such is life