Originally Posted by Pure_Dreamer Forget compliments! Forget universal appeal! Forget what the ladies like!
I learnt the hard way. Buying fragrances partly to please other peoples noses has just been a waste of time and money. Black XS, JOOP GO!, Givenchy PI, Body Kouros the list goes on, have all ended up on eBay at some stage which leads me to start this thread.\t
What fragrances do you never get tired of? What fragrances when you smell the nozzle or yourself does it makes you smile and your eyes light up??
Don't know why but...I am always amazed when Im at home and I random smell the atomizers of the following.
1. La Nuit De L Homme Finally found a fragrance that I love much more then all my fragrances!
2. Pure Malt Thierry Mugler enough said
3. Boss bottled All I have to say is THANKYOU Annick Menardo for making a fragrance so pleasing and well blended, if the bottle said CREED on it there would be a big hype!
4. Dior Homme Sport I was out wearing this the other night and I caught a whiff and I thought I need to find out what fragrance this person is wearing!!! Little did I know when I got home it was homme sport I just had never smelled the dry down! Sweet, NICE powdery lemon and ginger
5. Armani Code smooth. My going out/ date scent.
6. Chic Carolina Herrera - One of the best scents I know. Extremely pleasing to other people too.
7. Dior homme(original)- took me months before I saw what everyone was on about. But now I must admit it is unique. Its the only sophisticated outing fragrance I own.What about you? What really pleases your nose???