Ohhh my god - I'm the craziest blender you will ever meet
I haven't got the balls to blend my expensive niche frags .... yet ...... but my cheap designers I blend very very often, even to a point where I blend more often than not
My top picks for blends at the moment are:
1. JPG Le Male & YSL Kouros - this combo gives me a many compliments, more than any other fragrance I've ever worn. Have received 20+ compliments when wearing this blend.
2. Dior Fahrenheit & Dior Fahrenheit Absolute - I get the oud from the Abslute and the petrol from the Fahrenheit, magic blend
3. Carolina Herrera 212 and Mugler Cologne - I get fresh cut grass from 212 and a soapy grassy vibe from the Mugler Cologne - magical blend
4. Polo Blue and Prada Infusion D'Homme - prolongs the longevity of the Polo Blue into almost 10 hours with the help from the Infusion
5. Chanel Egoiste & Azzaro Acteur - a bit of fresh citrus rose added to a classic frag. I almost enjoy this blend more than the original to be honest.
6. Chanel Allure Homme & Drakka Noir - added longevity to Allure Homme and on my skin they just blend perfect together
7. Chanel Allure Edition Blanche & Chanel Allure Cologne Sport - gives you an extra fresh sharp lime blended with the soft sweet lemon. Love it in the heat and somehow prolongs the longevity of the Edition Blanche.
8. Chanel Allure Homme Sport & Versace Pour Homme - very close to each other in smell, the Chanel just have that vanilla note. I get added longevity from blending them together. 8-10 hours solid.
9. Cacharel Pour Homme & Boss No.1 - they blend very nicely together and again I get better longevity out of it.
10. Sergio Tacchini Pour Homme and Boss Elements Aqua - they support each other and creates a better made fragrance on my skin, when blended together
11. Prada Amber Pour Homme & Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense - just magical how well these two blends. 10-12 hours longevity. The Prada Amber is a bit too soapy for my taste used alone, when I add the Intense version in a blend - it makes for one of my favorite soapy scents ever.......
12. Lolita Lempicka au Masculine & Givenchy Pi - my preferred night out frag. 12-14 hours longevity and crazy projection. I know I'm unique, when I'm using this blend, and it smells 10 times better than 1 Million, Le Male & what frags other guys use when going out.
13. YSL l'Homme & Eau de Cartier Concentrée - what can I say, they blend very nicely together - YSL L'Homme alone gives me 5-7 hours longevity, when in this blend I get 8-10 hours from it. Molecules mix well here, I guess
14. YSL La Nuit de L'Homme and YSL Opium - crazy blend. I love it, even better than when wearing them by them self.
15. Terre D'Hermés Pure Perfume & Terre D'Hermés EDT - big brother and little brother - what more can I say !
I could carry on all day......I wear frags for me, myself and I - use what I like, not what other people think you ought to wear. I also often blend dark and light high quality beers to enhance their taste. Don't mix red wines that way ..... yet......
Worthy of mentioning:
Davidoff Cool Water, Azzaro Chrome and Guerlain Vetiver - 1:1:1 - love this blend in the summer heat and for the gym.