1. Send out my 2 promised freebies from the freebie thread, which regrettably have remained unfilfulled for nearly a year and for which I feel guilty as hell. (I still have the same piece of notebook paper with names and addresses in Sharpie.) I've been busy, stressed, and broke a lot. Sorry ...
2. Continue sampling designer scents at the mall where I work. (Macy's, Sephora, etc.)
3. I want a full bottle of Dior Hypnotic Poison!!! I am obsessed over it right now, and the bottle is to die for.
4. Get rid of a couple of bottles which I simply don't wear, one of which gives me a headache- maybe repost a swap thread.
5.Write some reviews.
6. I need something by Hermes. I cannot have nothing by Hermes: CDOV, Eau des Merveilles, Elixir des Merveilles ... At least a small bottle or sample. I have used all my Hermes full bottles of days past: CDOV, UJM, UJSLN, Voyage d'Hermes ... Extinguished my samples of Terre d'Hermes, 24 Faubourg, Elixir des Merveilles. Hard times, hard times. I've loved all of Jean Claude Ellena's scents; they boost my mood and give me confidence like no other scent; I feel naked without them. So Hermes has become essential for me. It's either CDOV, Eau des Merveilles, or Elixir des Merveilles. I can't decide. I think I will go with a FB of CDOV and some samples or minis of the others. I would love to have FBs of all of them, but I simply can't afford it.
7. Try/learn more about men's fragrances.
8. Try a few niche fragrances.
9. Try a few more classic scents on my test list.