1. Dior Homme Intense - for a "certain" type of crowd, this hits the holy grail spot. If they like smoldering, sexy, yet metrosexual scents this one might be the one. It certainly was the holy grail when I smelled it back in the day, and lots of wasted money later, it's still at the top spot for me. Untouchable.
2. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille - the king of vanilla, as far as I am concerned, and this may end the search for the perfect vanilla fragrance (to me this renders things like Spirituese Double Vanille absolutely obsolete, no need to waste money on that). It's also one that shatters the standard longevity barriers....potent! Versatile too...Did I mention it performs excellently and cuts through cold, and also smells divine????
3. Creed Aventus - might be perfect if you are looking for a head turner that is not your typical Bleu de Chanel. Unique, stoic, intriguing, versatile. Smells incredible. Basically, this is one BOSS of a fragrance.
4. Dior Fahrenheit - looking for a unique, masculine, a bit weird yet absolutely relevant to this day and loved by most fragrance? Look no further. I'm a sweet tooth kind of guy, but tickles the right spot. Gasoline opening, leather and flowers....springtime vibe? Are you kidding? This has it all. Smells masculine, brooding, mysterious. I'm 22, ain't nobody in my age group rocking this. Wuthering Heights allusion....Heathcliff=Fahrenheit.
5. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme - extremely versatile, strikes both the sexy and sophisticated, yet professional vibes perfectly. This can be a perfect signature scent, and it's also an all-seasoner. Mediterranean class and sex appeal in a bottle.