Originally Posted by southerngardens
I am not a niche kinda of guy. Can You Name at least 10 Really Good, Underrated, Designer Fragrances That Are a Must Try?
Ten?!? Dang, sg, why not ask for 35?
So I went to Nordstrom.com, and searched their fragrances, noting each one I thought was pretty good. Here's why I got:
1) Dolce & Gabbana The One -- I like it, what can I say. Warm, slightly oriental, "date night" -- nice!
2) Cartier Declaration Cologne -- For me, the original is just too . . . pot-pourri? European? I don't know. But the Cologne tones it down enough that I can relax, and enjoy it.
3) Bulgari Pour Homme -- Maybe not underrated. But subtle enough that you can miss how nice it is if you're not careful.
4) Mugler Cologne -- Also not underrated. But available, not expensive, . . . and really, really nice. Invigorating. Makes me smile.
5) Kiehl's oils -- Pick one. Cheap. Interesting!
6) Dior Homme Sport
7) Marc Jacobs Men
I'm conceding, I can't get 10. Fun exercise, though.