Scientific Frenzy Over "ElectroNumeroGraph"
or is it a MacMod
Workmen in lower Manhattan uncover amazing Victorian era counting device.
A construction crew remodeling a sub-basement on Worth St. Tuesday accidentally broke through a wall, uncovering what could only be described as a "Secret Workshop." The space, which was filled with documents, tools and mysterious devices, has proven to be an unprecedented discovery. Continued A3
· Apple Quicksilver G4 Dual 1ghz
· 512 MB Ram
· 64 MB VRAM
· 120 and 250 Gig Active Cooled Hard Drives
· Apple "Superdrive"
· 6 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 1.0 ports
· Dedicated readouts for Volume, Fan Voltage and CPU Temp.
· Can travel through time once it reaches 88 mph