Code of Conduct

Default a new way to beat fragrance addiction

Hey guys, I've started a new programme for myself that I think will help me beat fragrance addiction, the way it works is that I will limit myself to one, two or three decants per month, depending on each ones cost to a total of 30-40$ per month. This way I will have time to discover each scent, write a review, not worry about other colognes, and not spend that much money. Not that I have a terrible problem anyways, I haven't bought a bottle in a while, but maybe to those that do this could help you as well. it'll keep me/you occupied. I/you also wont get stuck with a bunch of useless bottles after you grow out of them. ie: who wants my tsar ? ysl pour homme h.c , blah blah blah

last month: dior eau noire, fred malle noir epices

this month: caron tabac blond extrait, creed cuire de russie

Default Re: a new way to beat fragrance addiction

That is a really good system to keep the costs low and information and knowledge high. I am not that tamed. When we make our transaction, you will be a little thrown off. You should hide what you get and only play with 3 at a time. I can't resist and I'm going to be spraying like crazy. I'm comming in to a lot of new stuff this/next month and I don't know what I am going to do with it all. If I can keep myself under controll then I will be able to hide a few and only sample a couple for 2 weeks and then move on. I think that having only a couple for the whole month is crazy. I hope you system keeps working. I am going to see if I can disipline myself in the same way. Good Idea.

a similarity between us that make work for you as well is that since we both go to schools hundreds of miles away from home, I send half my packages to my parents house and half my packages here. that way I can give each scent the time and attention it needs

czesc, I think you have a good system. *I am doing something very similar. *

I send half my packages to my parents house and half my packages here. that way I can give each scent the time and attention it needs
    Hah, that is a good rationalization, but we all know that you are really doing this to hide the extent of your addiction from your friends and family.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Quote Originally Posted by dcampen
    I send half my packages to my parents house and half my packages here. that way I can give each scent the time and attention it needs
    Hah, that is a good rationalization, but we all know that you are really doing this to hide the extent of your addiction from your friends and family.

looooooool!!!!

I have this great cure for frag addiction, and hey, it works also with everything else!

Here: You place a three inch nail under your toe-nail, and then kick real hard against the wall. The effect may be only temporary, but at least you`ll give yourself a short break! :P