Code of Conduct

Default Losing sleep over colognes?

Do you lose sleep thinking about your new purchase or the package that is supposed to arive with 3 new bottles of stinky water for you?? Ever get so excited you don't know how to fall asleep anymore??? Tell some fun stories...

Default Re: Losing sleep over colognes?

Sorry, I`m not able to tell any funny stories; I`m too tired...
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

This happens really often to me...Only bad thing with the passion for scents:P

I'm right there with you, EnvYus!

Also, sometimes fragrances stimulate me or excite me so much I can't sleep. I wore KM Loukhoum last night for the first time in quite a while (I love this scent so I needed to give it a break because I couldn't smell it anymore). Loukhoum literally stimulated me. It felt like the day before summer vacation as a kid! Loukhoum reminds me of that childhood-type excited feeling that you rarely feel as you get older, so I guess it wasn't a good choice for bedtime.

I glad to hear that there are others . I even get excited to come on basenotes the next day to see what new posts there are and what new fun topics there are to talk and learn about. I think sometimes it is just my roomate who keeps me up with his weird sleeping habbits but I deffinately lose lots of sleep anyhow...

Thanks for support ;D

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    I even get excited to come on basenotes the next day to see what new posts there are and what new fun topics there are to talk and learn about.
    ;D Me, too! I now rely on Ernie`s clinic to help me, otherwise the asylum is next stop, I`m afraid... 8-)
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

I very often have names of scents I'm curious about or maybe has decided to purchase soon circulate in my dreams to the point where they become nightmares... It really is wearing me out sometimes and make me think that I might put waaay too much into this hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by shifts
    I very often have names of scents I'm curious about or maybe has decided to purchase soon circulate in my dreams to the point where they become nightmares... It really is wearing me out sometimes and make me think that I might put waaay too much into this hobby.
    I know exactly what that is like. I've done those dreams and they sometimes are not fun anymore. I often times fall asleep thinking about exaclty what you said. This is a dangerous hobby we have.

I lose sleep because I stay up so late at night browsing through Basenotes and the other perfume sites! *I need to go to bed earlier so that I can get a full night's sleep!

I think we all need girlfriends

oh wait I have one... forgot about her there temporarily while thinking about those decants that are suppose to arrive next week.

whats her name again???

Quote Originally Posted by czesc
    I think we all need girlfriends

oh wait I have one... forgot about her there temporarily while thinking about those decants that are suppose to arrive next week.

whats her name again???
    Hey, I have a girlfriend. She's 1800 miles away though so I really should lose sleep over her. Too bad I spend more time on this site than talking to her. I am also thinking about the decants that I am getting from Paul and you and my friend HLCcrazychrystal2. I'm going to be in heaven soon. I'm probably going to lose more sleep in the next month than I have all year combined (so far)...