Code of Conduct

Default Need sunblock for hands

In the 2 or 3 days of sun Rhode Island has actually had this month >, the top of my hands became burned and PARCHED from pushing the stroller. The stuff I use on my daughter is SPF 45 but too sticky/greasy feeling for me to use on my hands. Any suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, I don't get out shopping much and I don't have the time/money to experiment on SPF's.( all my extra time/money is spent online shopping for perfumes) ;D Thank You!

Default Re: Need sunblock for hands

http://www.diamondbeauty.com/brandna...szlo/19394.asp

Check out makeupalley.com for some great reviews of this product.

sorry, duplicate post

I have the perfect solution, as I have the same problem. Try the Neutrogena Dry Touch sunblock. I don't remember what SPF I have, but it really does feel dry on the hands and not the least bit greasy. I actually bought this just to use for my hands, so I can securely hold things outdoors without that greasy feeling.

Thank you so much! I will get some this weekend.

I hope it works well for you! Actually, I think the proper name is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock. I have either a 45 or 30 SPF; don't remember which.

Mad_Hatter

I can recommend La Roche-Posay's Fluide Extrême 50+. Not greasy at all. But not all that cheap.

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
    I can recommend La Roche-Posay's Fluide Extrême 50+. Not greasy at all. But not all that cheap.
    Definitely sounds interesting. Mad Hatter, do you order yours online?

Lulu

I use Fluide Extreme too. They are everywhere on sale here in Europe. I don't know about the U.S. I know from a Canadian friend that La Roche-Posay products are on sale there too. I don't know if that helps.

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu
    I use Fluide Extreme too. They are everywhere on sale here in Europe. I don't know about the U.S. I know from a Canadian friend that La Roche-Posay products are on sale there too. I don't know if that helps.
    Thanks, Lulu! I'll continue googling.