Code of Conduct

Default Best deodorant that's clear and without scent?

I can't seem to find a deodorant that really works(and I don't even do anything that would cause me to perspire, I'm just talking getting a little moist from the spring/summer sun). I'd like something clear and that doesn't have a scent because I tend to be very sensitive. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Best deodorant that's clear and without scent?

I use Avon and it works for me,they discontinued the one I used to use 24Plus in unscented. So now I use their new one in Pure which has a very soft scent to start with and then none. I prefer stick or roll on but it is also in spray.
    DONNA

Thank you for the recommendation, I have to admit that I haven't tried Avon. I mentioned it to my sister and she said 'ohhh, order me one too while you're at it' So, looks like we'll both be giving it a try. Thanks again!

I like the ones from RoC. The spray is nice and dries quickly and the cream is supposed to be effective for three days.

Mitchum, but its one of those push up gel kinds.

I second Mitchum. It's an anti-perspirant, which means that stink doesn't really get a chance to start. They make an unscented version, but even the scented ones are very mild. I can't smell it unless I stick my nose into my armpit.
    Oh yeah- it works very well. I usually sweat at work quite a bit, and I've been trying different brands. This seems to work the best for me.

-ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben

[url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

I also use Mitchum unscented. But just for extra protection, I first use one of those deodorant crystal rocks. It doesn't really even leave any kind of detectable residue. Then I use the Mitchum unscented. I still sweat a bit at times, but I smell fine.

I just got really tired of my deodorant clashing with my SOTD. What's the point of wearing a $60-100 fragrance when it has to compete against $2.99 deodorant smell?

I like Dry Idea gel. Seems to do the job, no scent and doesn't mark my clothing.

All of the aforementioned antiperspirants work by the same mechanism (by plugging your sweat glands). you just have to find the mode of application with which you’re most comfortable.
    I use Mitchum unscented clear gel and find it to be "so effective you could skip a day"
    By the way, what have you tried so far that doesn’t work?
    "He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"

Tom's of Maine is all natural and unscented but not "clear". Why is that important?

I use Mitchum gel solid but a couple of times a year I use CertainDri for a few days to shrink my sweat glands. After using this even once I noticed a huge difference in the amount of sweat my body produces under my arms, and I've been using it once or twice a year, for 4 days to a week at a time, and it works amazingly well. When I start noticing that the Mitchum (or whatever) isn't holding the sweat at bay long enough I do the CertainDri ritual and I'm good to go even with shirts that are tight under my arms.

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi
    Tom's of Maine is all natural and unscented but not "clear". Why is that important?
    So it doesn't rub off on your clothes. Especially important when you are wearing a tank top. Also, not only are the markings on clothes unattractive when you are going sleeveless, you don't want a bunch of white gunk showing in your armpits either.

I was going to suggest Bliss Underarmy (starts off with a mild minty scent, but fades to nothing pretty fast) because it really stops sweating and is completely clear; however, I just found out it is no longer available! I can't believe it.

I've found some deodorants that claim to be clear actually go on pretty clear (unlike 99% of the ones out there that make the same claim). Adidas for Women is one. I just got a sample in the mail of a new Degree UltraClear for women--I haven't tried it yet, though. Here is a link to request one:

http://www.degreedeodorant.com/index.html

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You can try RoC Keops Not Perfumed Deodorant. It's the BEST ever for me.
    Most supermarkets don't sell it, you have to go to drugstore or sometimes also perfumary.

I recommend this to any perfume fanatic because it's non-scented and works 24h long!

I also use Mitchum, but the unscented roll-on (women's version). Because it's a roll-on, it goes on wet and takes a couple of minutes to dry, but once dry, it's clear. Just don't pull on a top until it's dry and you shouldn't have any "scuff" marks on your dark tops.

Mitchum used to make a dab on liquid which was the best - completely clear in every way - but they discontinued it years ago.

The Crystal Stick - Contains enzymes that form a protective barrier against the bacteria that are responsible for odor. The stuff is amazing.
    "You have to paint things black if you want to make future possibilities more vivid."
    - Michel Foucault