Code of Conduct

Default Something for my mother

Hi everyone,

Since it's my mother's 50th birthday tomorrow, I was thinking about getting her some really nice skin-care stuff.

I don't know much about these things as I have been only using Clinique's M-lotion for years.

Can anyone recommend me something good? I know she uses something from Sisley for moment but she's not that happy about it. Furthermore, she's not heavily wrinkled but hey, she is getting 50 so a little precautions won't do no harm

Default Re: Something for my mother

Creme de la Mer?
    'I am not difficult, I am definite!' - Hedy Lamarr

Dior have interesting ranges. If Your mother isn´t specially wrinkeld, she might like Capture Sculpt 10, a range cremes who only "lifts" the face a little bit, and don´t work with wrinkles. There is both day- and night-creme and a serum in the Capture Sculpt 10-range
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Quote Originally Posted by apekrul
    Hi everyone,

Since it's my mother's 50th birthday tomorrow, I was thinking about getting her some really nice skin-care stuff.

I don't know much about these things as I have been only using Clinique's M-lotion for years.

Can anyone recommend me something good? I know she uses something from Sisley for moment but she's not that happy about it. Furthermore, she's not heavily wrinkled but hey, she is getting 50 so a little precautions won't do no harm
    If she uses Sisley, I'd recommend something from the La Prairie line. The Cellular Retexurizing Booster is good. It's both AM and PM, and it's a "Non-irritating aloe-based gel, Daily wrinkle and line fighter, Alpha and beta hydroxy treatment". If all else fails, their Caviar line is amazing.

Although I agree about Dior - their stuff is wonderful, too (I've been using it for years).

Veni, Vidi, Visa.

A new trend (I think) is the sea salt scrubs. There are for use once a week to keep handsm ankles, etc. smooth.
    There is no Nose....