Code of Conduct

Default Anybody use Frederic Fekkai products?

I've heard the shampoos are good, but never used them.

I did use one of the styling products once - the Crystal Pommade - and loved it.

Any opinions?

Default Re: Anybody use Frederic Fekkai products?

Never tried the shampoo or conditioners,as I use MOP or Aveda. I have used his Glossing Creme and Texturizing Balm,really like them.
    DONNA

I have the glossing cream which is pretty good imo. A little goes a long way! I haven't tried the rest of the line.

I had a travel pack type thing and tried a few of them. I'm a high-end hair junkie and I really wasn't terribly impressed. Now Alterna, Bumble, and Philip B....they are fantastic!

My boyfriend caved in to his frivolous impulses at Xmas and bought that FF shea butter body cream (the one that Oprah was raving about) at Nordstrom for $60. He likes it - I think there are cheaper alternatives like L'Occitane or BBW. I don't know what the big deal is about the scent of the cream. Smells like lemon & butter to me. LOL ;D ;D ;D
    What I did love was the FF perfume - it was the lemony one that smelled divine - now it's discontinued. It was like a deeper, richer version of Bvlgari Pour Femme.

The Glossing Cream is holy grail stuff for me....love it.

I use the Thickening Shampoo. I have been using it for over 5 years now. Best thicking shampoo I have found. $20 a bottle but it will last for at least 4 months.

(its funny they changed the name of the shampoo to "Thickening Shampoo" about 1 year ago before it was just "Men's Shampoo"...hmmm. marketing)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    WANTED buy/swap: Creed "Acier Aluminum" , L'Occitane "Eav des Bavx", Comme Des Garcons stuff especially "Dry Clean"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Top 10: TM Cologne, Mark Birley, Dzing, Vetiver Extraordinaire, Geir, Divine's "L'Homme de Coeur", Penhaligons 'Endymion",
    Creed Original Vetiver, Diptique Tam Dao, Hugo Boss "Spirit"

I have the instant root lifting spray
    I am very satisfied about this product: it really gives some nice accents in my hair where I want to have some more volume
    (I do have thin hair though)