Code of Conduct

Default What's your best feature?

Eyes, nose, hair, body, smile, teeth, laugh, hands, feet, on and on we could go. Most of us are pretty hard on ourselves and bemoan some of our features. A friend of mine hates her nose, but to me it's aristocratic and beautiful.

I'm a smile person, so I'd say that was my finest, despite the chipmunk cheeks. Having dimples has always been an asset as well.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Default Re: What's your best feature?

My almond-shaped, slanted green eyes and fine, arched eyebrows, definitely.
    But I also like my high cheekbones, I have dimples, too! [smiley=smiley.gif]
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

I guess my eyes. That's what other people say anyway. I like my hands too.

Ladylonestar

My chins -- one of my chins. I have so many it's hard to pick just one. [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=cry.gif] Nooooo, not really...

Quote Originally Posted by Concord
    I guess my eyes. That's what other people say anyway.
    Me, too. And I guess my hair -- it's very thick. But my main best feature is definitely my Basenotes friends. [smiley=beer.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylonestar
    [quote author=Concord link=1125794451/0#2 date=1125918116]I guess my eyes. That's what other people say anyway.
    Me, too. And I guess my hair -- it's very thick. But my main best feature is definitely my Basenotes friends. [smiley=beer.gif][/quote]

Awww... you're being way too modest, Lady L: you have very beautiful eyes and gorgeous hair!

i think fufu's paws are her best feature.
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My collar bones. I think they're elegant. I'm short, I'm little.. but with my hair up, I feel very graceful with my neck and collar bones showing.

LOLLL liquid! ;D ;D ;D
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

MJH

Other than my modesty and humble nature :...I'd have to choose my hair.
    I'm glad I don't have a receding hairline (I would not look good bald) but I liked
    my hair better before it started turning grey.

Quote Originally Posted by MJH
    Other than my modesty and humble nature :
    There's a Finnish saying: Modesty makes you more beautiful.

You must be devastatingly gorgeous, Mark!

Based on others' comments I'll say my smile.

My modesty.

Oh yeah and my tall, dark and handsome looks and intelligence
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

My lips, so I've been told

God blessed me. I am an American Beauty. Simply gorgeous. A living doll. Really. It is impossible to highlight one feature. The anti-cellulite cream company that advertises at the bottom of the page would have their sales go up 100% with me in the white bikini.

I should come with my own soundtrack: when I walk down the street, people would hear the theme song from 'Mary Tyler Moore'. And at every corner I'd throw my tam in the air.

And I'm even prettier zipping through the Wisconsin countryside in my roadster, if that is possible.

None, I'm afraid...

But my very pedestrian features are quite harmonious, so when I wear makeup, I can fool people to believe that I look good. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by veronica
    God blessed me. I am an American Beauty. Simply gorgeous. A living doll. Really. It is impossible to highlight one feature. The anti-cellulite cream company that advertises at the bottom of the page would have their sales go up 100% with me in the white bikini.

I should come with my own soundtrack: when I walk down the street, people would hear the theme song from 'Mary Tyler Moore'. And at every corner I'd throw my tam in the air.

And I'm even prettier zipping through the Wisconsin countryside in my roadster, if that is possible.
    WOW
    Wheres a picture?
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by veronica
    i picture it kinda like this...

http://www.ryoni.com/news/123/ARTICL...dc98969f204a56

[vid]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Definitely my eyes: large, brown with long lashes. Also my lips (lush and full, tee hee!)

I used to be the T and A girl, but after two sons my A is a AA. My girlfriends say I have beautiful skin, but what really have is Bare Essentials!! So, T it is!
    Please, spritz responsibly.