Code of Conduct

Default New Fall 2005 Colours

Am I the only one looking at photos of the new shades coming for Fall 2005?

I have seen photos of the new YSL compact and it looks beautiful.

Givenchy have a mini powders in one compact,that can be used as blush or even individually as eyeshadows.

Bobbi Brown Apricot Shimmerbrick so pretty.

The Chanel compact not sure about as it has a black stripe.
    DONNA

Default Re: New Fall 2005 Colours

Haven't seen any yet, what are the YSL and Chanel shades like?
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

The YSL counter manager showed me the book with insets showing what is coming. It is the gold compact with a main back colour sort of bronze rose shade,(I could be wrong of course!). And
    overlaid is a design is other colours of deep rose and gold. It can be swiped together as a blush or colours used individually as eyeshadow etc.

The same with the Givenchy counter I was shown what is coming. They did have one like this a few years back if I remember?

Yes I admit to hanging round the cosmetic counters gossiping!!!! Usually we talk CSI,House and Lost tv shows inbetween!!
    DONNA

OK, thanks! I like black eyeshadow, btw...
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Ladylonestar

Donna! I was just whining today about wanting to go on a makeup-buying binge! I'm absolutely craving some new cosmetics. Even though it's still summer and hot as hell, I can "feel" autumn coming on and that's the time I look forward to those HUGE fall magazines and all the new makeups and colors! I'm already wanting a new red lipstick. And, Tigs, I absolutely LOVE black eyeshadow!

I want to be a girly too [smiley=embarassed.gif] So much cool stuff out there for y'all!

The packaging is soo cool too!

Ah well...

[smiley=undecided.gif]

Summer colours are pretty etc,but I am pale don't sun bathe so bronzers are not me.

Oh the new Nars colours are on his site too.

www.narscosmetics.com
    DONNA

Well the Bobbi Brown Clay collection has arrived already in the UK.

Had a look at the Apricot Shimmerbrick in the flesh. At first I thought oh that is very shimmery. But the sa said it was because it was a brand new tester. She tried it on me as a blush. If you love soft warm glowy peach cheeks this is for you. Yes I did buy one.

And I found out the name of the limited edition YSL palette, Japur. I believe some US stores have it on display alread.
    DONNA

The Chanel Coromandels LE palette is NOT to be missed. A friend in training for the company gave me one and it's great! It's the most beautiful one I have ever seen and the colours are really flattering (well , the gold in small quantities or mixed a little ).
    Very nice!

I always enjoy the YSL collections too. Innovative.

And Mr. Echaumaison in Guerlain does a good job too! Can't wait to see their new line for fall.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255
    Am I the only one looking at photos of the new shades coming for Fall 2005?

I have seen photos of the new YSL compact and it looks beautiful.

Givenchy have a mini powders in one compact,that can be used as blush or even individually as eyeshadows.

Bobbi Brown Apricot Shimmerbrick so pretty.

The Chanel compact not sure about as it has a black stripe.
    But how beautiful is the lazercut design? *I want to buy one just to keep and look at! *It's incredible. *I saw this along with a picture of Chanel herself and the screens the compacts are based on, hmm hmm.

I love stila's new palettes - the tweed cases are sooooooooo cute and so autumnal. *Perfect for this season's grown-up ladylike fashion. *

Really want to try the new Estee Lauder ColorStones Shimmering Face Powder too. *I also like the current Bobbi Brown Matt campaign... I am just not rich enough to be into make-up and fragrance [smiley=cry.gif]

On the other hand, Christmas is coming... [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=wink.gif]