Code of Conduct

Default givenchy foundations

Does anyone use the Givenchy foundations? What do you think about them?

My Dior Airflash has just run out,that one did not last long at all!!!

I am friendly with the Givenchy sa and was interested in their foundations.
    DONNA

Default Re: givenchy foundations

I have heard good things about matmate but haven't tried it yet. I am a bit of a greasy beastie and the powder formulation, with not too intense coverage, sounds as though as it would be perfect...

Donna the sa was saying they have a new cream to powder foundation coming shortly.

I am normal cheeks with a bit of a T zone,so hate anything too heavy or moisturisings.

Strange but true the sa uses Kanebo compact foundation!
    DONNA

Damn winter! *I have such a love/hate relationship with it. *Love the crisp weather, celebrations and festivals, getting in after a long cold day - hate the dry, red cheeks, cracked lips and unflattering woolies. *I love the effect summer has on my skin which, although can be pretty greasy, only needs a sweep of bronzer during the day and tinted moisturiser for nights out...Not that I get too many of those with a ten week old!!!
    The only liquid foundation I can get away with without being greasy is Estee Lauder's Ingenious make-up. *I need something liquid for my face in winter because of the dry cheeks but I still get a really oily T zone. *This seems to suit all of my bits! *When I want really light coverage I mix a blob of EL's Ingenious with a blob of their Skin Illuminator and apply the mixed blend all over. *It's beautiful coverage which is light and not at all greasy and there are none of the clumping issues that I sometimes get with powder formulations.

Matmate is OK for combination skin. Le Make up, new Givenchy make up line is much better than the old Mirroir. Design of the packagings are much nicer.

The Subl'ime(sp) one seems to get great reviews on MUA and elsewhere. So I was thinking of maybe trying that one. I have moved back to my Prescriptives Virual Skin in the meantime.
    DONNA