Code of Conduct

Default Stephane Marais Discontinued

I heard this a while back but thought it was only in the UK,where SpaceNK sell the range.

But have heard since that Shiseido who own the brand are pulling it totally. From early November it will have gone completely.
    DONNA

Default Re: Stephane Marais Discontinued

Please no! [smiley=cry.gif] This is my favourite brand. I give up. All my favourite stuff is discontinued.

That's interesting. My local Barney's has a huge display of it which takes up more than half of their large counter. I didn't look at any of it, though. The packaging really put me off. Stupid, I know...but it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by sharilstuff
    That's interesting. *My local Barney's has a huge display of it which takes up more than half of their large counter. *I didn't look at any of it, though. *The packaging really put me off. *Stupid, I know...but it's the truth.
    The products are really outstanding. I'm like you with packaging too. Fortunately I love the design in the SM line. Or unfortunately as they will be no more.

That is the thing. I have never seen the range in person,my SpaceNK kept saying that they would be getting the range in April. Then suddenly no SpaceNK were discontinuing selling the range. Finally two weeks ago it was in WWD.

I bought the comb mascara and just totally hated it!! Always ended up with clumby eyelashes!!!!!

Have looked at the foundations but never knew what shade to order. The shades look different in live as on the screen. If I phone and ask they are oh this one or oh that one. Too expensive to get it wrong. I did also buy a lipstick and am not mad about the colour. Told the sa what I wanted brown /pink nude shade.
    DONNA

it's a pity, I like their foundations :-(