Code of Conduct

Default Avon African Shea Butter with AHA

Someone recommended this product on the board long ago. Well it feels like that. LOL

Anyway recently it was on offer and I bought a tub. It is amazing!!!!! I have had a dry patch just above my right elbow forever! I have scrubbed and moisturised for months at it. But there is stayed,until I bought the shea butter with AHA and in a few days it was gone!
    DONNA

Ladylonestar

Default Re: Avon African Shea Butter with AHA

That was Mgarisbn, Donna. He used to rave about it. And I've been meaning to order it myself so thanks for posting! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Thanks for sharing this info! I just started selling Avon, so it helps me serve my customers to know what kinds of experiences others have had. If anyone else has had significant experiences with Avon products--good or bad--I appreciate your sharing them, so I can educate myself. Thanks! P.S. I hope it's okay that I posted about this. I'm not trying to sell you anything, I promise!

Well since I am in the UK and have an Avon lady,no chance of my ordering from you RedRazz!!! LOL

The Plant Spa range is excellant I loved the Olive Oil Body cream as well. Rich but light.

Fantasque(sp) is a great fragrance which has been around since the 80's. Used to be part of the Louis Ferrard range which Avon did. That is the only one to survive,but it is a classic.
    DONNA