Code of Conduct

Default MOOOUSSEEEEEEEEEE

Hey....can anyone recommend a great mousse for flat-tacular hair....perferably fine hair...nothing I've tried seems to be working.....

Thanks

Default Re: MOOOUSSEEEEEEEEEE

Aveda do one called Phyto somethng. Which is suppose to be very good on fine hair. It looks liquid until you hit the pump and it comes out as mousse.
    DONNA

Ladylonestar

I've bought quite a few but just recently bought Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam, and Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost root lifter. They work fine for me, but I've got thick, coarse hair.

arg! Dam you thick hair ppl...LMAO, jk! Paul Mitchell has high credibility....maybe....I don't think they sell Aveeda products here in Canada.

Has anyone tried Frutis? I wanted to....but....the shampoo thins my hair right out...so I'm not too sure. But thanks guys.

nsamadi

Sigh...when you find the PERFECT Mousse, please do post about it...because I personally have been searching and searching....for that and the PERFECT hair spray....I have long, thick but very fine hair. The only way I get volume is with a body wave or an incredible hair cut with layers but it has to be THE cut otherwise the layers just lay flat..LOL...it's been a long time since I had a GOOD cut!

I can use a can of spray on my hair and NADA...the best stuff I have found so far is BIG SEXY HAIR...several different items in the collection. First one is Flip It Over....you spray it as your hair is duh, flipped over and flip it back and voila...volume...Second product, can be dangerous What Tease...instead of using a comb on your hair, just spray this very very lightly on you roots. You have to get the feel for it. It works great but you can look a bit starchy up there if used wrong.

Also there is a product from ToniNGuy called Root Boost...This stuff is incredible...I use it in combination with the Hair Gel from Jack Black and it's about as good as it gets with my hair.

Best wishes on the search and do share your findings!! It's kinda like finding the perfect lipstick to me...

Matrix AMPLIFY