Code of Conduct

Default The Eyes have it..

I have eyebrows that have a life of their own. I groom them into lying nicely flat and in order - and by the time I have sprayed my perfume..... all different directions. Magnified, I would be a werewolf.
    Anyone any ideas?

Default Re: The Eyes have it..

Colourless mascara, but if your brows are really stubborn, moustache wax! Yes, I'm serious: I once saw the tip in a fash mag.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Do you trim you brows? Sometimes I use a tiny comb and brush them upwards, then cut off the parts that are too long. Makes them a lot neater. Just a few millimeters is usually enough.

Stash wax is an excellent idea as well.

Or a cheaper version is old toothbrush and spray some hairspray on it. Or Vasaline also works as a wax. Then brush your brows into shape. You could go get them plucked and keep an eye on them and just pluck yourself after you get the idea of the shape.

I usually have this thing for standing in the bathroom after a glass of wine. Staring to see any brow hairs out of place. The best tweezers are Tweezerman. OH by the way no major bald spots as yet,even after the wine!!LOL
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by donna255
    I usually have this thing for standing in the bathroom after a glass of wine. Staring to see any brow hairs out of place. The best tweezers are Tweezerman. OH by the way no major bald spots as yet,even after the wine!!LOL
    ;D I'm not alone then.

Well, I know where I have been going wrong, - I have not been drinking enough wine.
    Yes, I do pluck them to keep the line, and I will get some stash wax. The hairspray goes everywhere but the eyebrows.
    Thanks so much ladies, - I don't want too thin a line - someone did that to me once, and I looked like a skinned rabbit (I imagine, haven't seen one)