Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Let's talk SHOES!!!

Anyone have a favorite brand of shoes? I've been an avid Converse Chuck Taylor lover for several years. Gone through 40+ pairs of these babies, & I currently have around 15 pair. My newest pair I just got TODAY. They're the new black monochrome pinstripe ones. LOVE 'EM.

How 'bout you? What are your favorite shoes?
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

Default Re: Let's talk SHOES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CologneJunkie
    Anyone have a favorite brand of shoes? *I've been an avid Converse Chuck Taylor lover for several years. *Gone through 40+ pairs of these babies, & I currently have around 15 pair. *My newest pair I just got TODAY. *They're the new black monochrome pinstripe ones. *LOVE 'EM.

How 'bout you? *What are your favorite shoes?
    Holy Crap , Me too! I love the Converse Chuck Taylors. Just go into them last year. I bought my first pair last year for 20 bucks canadian. I wasn't really into them at first, but thier really light and comfy to walk in. I also had troubles matching my jeans with my shoes, but with the Chucks they match everything. Thier so great even Dior Homme based the look of his shoes in his Spring/Summer 2005 collection on them. The designer of Dior Homme, Hedi Silmane is also a big fan of Chucks and I think that's all he wears himself. The only setback is that my toes get wet/cold when walking through the snow in the cold Canadian Winters. I think they currently have a pair with wool coverings inside, I might want to buy those ones. I currently have a pair of Navy Blues in the High Top look. I'm looking into buying two more pairs of ebay, but that Ebay seller won't return my emails. CJ, do you know of any good websites/seller on ebay that might sell Chucks at a good price. I'm looking into buying the low tops in either white with the blue and red stripes at the very bottom or the all black monochrome ones.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CONVERSE-ALL-STAR...QQcmdZViewItem

I like the ones above but the Ebay seller won't return my emails. He doesn't have my shoe size but he claims he has all the sizes in his ebay store. I went there and he currently only has 10 items listed there. Anyways I hope he emails back soon.

I used to wear Puma and Diesel, but thier so highly popular on my college campus that it's crazy. Every second guy and girl is wearing the same pair. Chucks are populars as well but everybody's got there own style/look so it doesn't matter. I've seen green, pink, the LA Laker yellow and purple and even the John Lennon special editions on campus. Everyones got there own look/style to their Chucks so it doesn't matter.

Desert boots from Clarks! Too hot for summer and too cold for winter, but still they stay on my feet most of the year. Steve McQueen had them, the Mods had them and every time I see someone walking the streets in a pair of Desert boots I feel that we have some kind of connection!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi
    CJ, do you know of any good websites/seller on ebay that might sell Chucks at a good price.
    AWESOME to find another Chuck lover here!!!! *I get almost all my Chucks from zappos.com. *Great prices, sales all the time, & FREE shipping. *Ebay is kind of hit & miss, to tell you the truth. *Sellers sometimes neglect to inform potential buyers about little abnormalities of the shoes sometimes. *Like, my brother got a pair of black high tops from ebay. *They were listed as new in the box. *Well...sure enough, they came in the box...but they looked to be VERY old stock, & the color had faded to a charcoal gray!!! *Zappos.com only sells the new ones, so you always know what you're getting. *Hope this helps!

Hey CJ thanks for the info. on the website , I actually checked them out but I don't think they ship outside of the USA so I'm stuck there. Too bad :'( because they had some great prices and styles/colors for the Chucks. I think I'll just check around some more.

By the way Panto, I like Desert Boots as well. My dad bought his pair in Spain but he couldn't find his size so he bought a pair in a smaller size hoping they would expand a bit. Too bad they didn't but he gave them to me instead. I really like and planning to wear then more this winter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Damn, didn't realize you were out of the states, sorry. I'm not sure if they ship outside of the USA & I'm heading off from work right now so I don't have time to check, but try www.americanathletics.com.

I love my Pumas, especially these ones:

i love timberland. not because they are particularly stylish, but they have earned my loyalty through customer service. i had a pair of boots that, after about 6 years of use, started to split in the soles. i took them into the store (not the store i bought them in) with no receipt or anything, and they resoled them for free. no questions asked. did a really great job too.
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

Formal - Church's English semi brogues

Casual - Oliver Sweeney, Boss suede slip-ons and Converse

Slippers - Trickers of Jermyn Street - velvet with crest

Post Thanks / Like

Ironically, fragrance is only my second passion. My first passion is sneaker collecting. My closet is plagued with Michael Jordan shoes. Shoes are a contributing factor to why I'm broke. BTW, I have the lowtop Chuck Taylors in every color.

For dress shoes, I prefer Trickers. I also do some hiking, and for comfort and durability you can't beat Altberg boots IMO.
    Rick

Post Thanks / Like

I can't live without my Dansko clogs (The Professional).

Post Thanks / Like

I live in high heels, including my slippers at home so casuals shoes are a lost concept on me.
    Something to do with years of ballet training I suppose, but my feet actually hurt when walking in flats.
    My favourites for evening are black satin Dior pumps and leather tie-up Russel&Bromley spiky stilettos.
    For day I have several pairs of very feminine Pura Lopez pumps but for dressier occasions I love my Chloe python slingbacks.
    My all-time favourite pair are Lanvin shoes covered in some striped silk that tie around the ankles. They look totally crazy and chic at the same time.
    'I am not difficult, I am definite!' - Hedy Lamarr

I love my Adidas Superstars - I have them in both colors. (black&white)
    I also love army boots in different variations, although I am a pacifist myself actually...

levannah, those sound like some sexy shoes you have there. :-*
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx, Liquid. :-*
    'I am not difficult, I am definite!' - Hedy Lamarr

SHOES SHOES SHOES
    WHAT A TOPIC
    AS WELL AS LOVING FRAGRANCES, HANDBAGS ,SUNGLASSES,BELTS,LIPGLOSS, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... I LOOOOVVVVE SHOES!!!!

I HAVE 112 PAIRS.
    IM A BIG FAN OF FAITH SHOES
    I HAVE JUST SPLURGED ON AN AMAZING PAIR OF BLACK OVER THE KNEE BOOTS £120
    BUT THEY ARE SO WORTH IT.
    KILLER HEELS(I SOUND LIKE A HOOKER), AND A BUCKLE DETAIL ON THE SIDE.
    LOOK GREAT OVER JEANS OR WITH SHORTS N TIGHTS

If I am honest, I will admit that I have ALWAYS thought that ALL the fragrance lovers are more or less SCHIZO! ;D

I REALLY do think so!!! ;D

Hello! I'm new here. Just bumped into another favorite topic.

casual:
    Favorites: timberland, Enzo, and some clarks shoes ( Not all). They earned my loyalthy through style (comfort) and quality. But my favorite pair is a DKNY, very cute and comfortable.

Had bad experience with: Easyspirit, Naturalizer. Bad quality; not sure why a pair of Easyspirit boots was labelled $120; it couldn't survive 10 times of wearing.

Business:
    Favorites: Aigner, Ferragamo ( some). This is because I like pumps and I can't wear high heels ( they are killers). I have many pairs of Aigner. My favorite Ferragamo is a pair of black Satin, which is not as durable as the brand sounds.

How about doc Martins? I mean not the heavy boots but more regular ones. They look quite quality. Anyway also a converse fan here.

Post Thanks / Like

Thecoolest boots around (if you arent looking for military style or snow-shovelling jobbers) is by Bronx... look at zappos.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Martens are good, but i hate the yellow stitching

Having big feet (UK12 and wide) it's sometimes a pain to get what I want particularly in sales, which is a shame as I am definitely a shoe man. I also like gloves, hats and other accessories which is quite appropriate for this forum really many of the first perfumers were also glove makers, leather scenters and as today purveyors of other fancy goods. Personally, *I'm really more into the traditional side of things: Crockett and Jones, Churches, Trickers, Barker, Loake. Though there are some Jeffrey-West shoes I love (pointy, slightly fetishistic while still smart!) likewise some Prada and the like. On the cazh side of things I like timberlands as long as they eschew innovations such as folding down or having writing all over them (which I despise in all forms of clothing) and *there used to be some Le Coq sportif trainers in orange and blue I liked but they seem to have vanished and I also wear MBT trainers for their supposed posture and heath benefits, though they are truly truly ugly.

All the talk of knee-high stilettos with shorts, and the thought of Levannah's fine ankles curving into an exquisite pair of deeply impractical heels has brought about the necessity of a lie down, perhaps with moist balsam infused town on the forehead. Either that or the solid week of festive boozing is taking its toll. Ere I die, I wish you all the compliments of the Season.

Asics for runners, and Hispanitas for everything else. They've proven themselves time and time again, to be absolutely awesome shoes lines ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Here are my dream shoes...........

http://www.newandlingwood.com/information.phtml
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Ahh! The Russian calf Derby. Have you seen the London Cobbler's Correspondent Shoe?

I've got a vintage pair of converse that I wear every now & again, but I've got a light brown pair of Trickers which have served me well, I also wear Crockett & Jones, RM Williams boots, I have a lot of respect for other English shoemakers such as John Lobb, Fosters & Sons, Edward Green. New & Lingwood & Grensons. Since Prada took over Churches, my confidence has yet to be restored...

Lately I've been having a sordid love affair with Berluti; the French cobler, they are very fine shoes indeed, Westons aren't far behind either... Has anyone heard of Henderson's?
    Last edited by magnnum; 23rd May 2008 at 02:26 PM.
    Let your nose be your pilot

I hate most of Miuccia's designs, but when it comes to shoes I go for Prada. Along this I tend to buy all kind of brands, just as long as I feel the shoes are good looking and well made.

Post Thanks / Like

Since Prada took over Churches, my confidence has yet to be restored...

Lately I've been having a sordid love affair with Berluti; the French cobler, they are very fine shoes indeed, Westons aren't far behind either... Has anyone heard of Henderson's?
    First the issue of Prada and Church's shoes. *What has been the impact I wonder?

I have a pair of black Diplomats that just pre-date the Prada era. *They have been away for refurbishment in the Prada era and came back looking as good as new. *Presented in a new box, they looked just as they had when brand new except they felt like my shoes *I examined some shoes in the Jermyn St branch of Church's last week and to my (admittedly not well-trained) eye they looked pretty pukka....

I also have a pair of very Prada-influenced ankle boots 'the Glen ' which have now gone two winters and they remain absolutely beautiful. *The style is of course controversial to some, having a distinctively squared off toe.

As far as slippers go, I have three Church's pairs currently - wine velvet Sovereign; black leather Hercules and brown leather Ajax. *All were purchased in the Prada era. *The Ajax are better IMO than the older versions I have owned over the years. *The other two pairs seem well made and are very nice to wear.

So, I should very interested to hear other's views on this delicate subject.

I have never owned any Berluti but did read a fascinating piece about a self-styled 'Swann Club' of London based Berluti owners which claimed that they met to clean their prized possesions in Krug Champagne

I'm going back to Puma.

I tried out a pair of Macbeth shoes, because they got good reviews and I liked their look, and after 3 months the toe is peeling off already. $103 shoes and the toe peels off in less than 3 months? I don't even wear them that much.

But I do recommend zappos.com. The macbeths were the first pair of shoes I ordered from them, and they're willing to give me a full cash refund if I mail the shoes back, which I am. Their delivery is great also.

I'm also thinking about trying a pair of these out, posted in another thread: http://www.cinti.it/html/catalogo_uomo.cfm

I've never tried anything like those but the first shoe on the first row and the third shoe on the first row have my interest.

May not be at the right place to say this, but if I had to choose between shoes and a bottle of something smelling nice...well, I woudl probably take both. Seriously, love shoes and shoes love me, and that is my longest lasting love affair. Gucci makes comfortable shoes, but the wast popularity they enjoy puts me off a little, although I still enjoy my five or six pairs. Louis Vuitton makes some excellent shoes as well, but those tend not to be exactly the walking shoes and I prefer only to wear those in the evening. My all time favorite, good for walking, good for shopping, eating out, dating, doing whatever, are the Fratelli Rossetti. Have bought some 20 or so pairs in the past few years and have at all times been more than satisfied. They also have a sports line, called "flexa", so that is where I get my sneakers. Am totally relious about the F. Rossetti, so much that I visited the factory, as some sort of a pilgrimage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TIMBERLAND!!!

Who can live without those boots. They are so comfortable. I own only one pair and have had them for 2 years already. I'm going on 3. They have been through snow, rain, mud, grime, and PAINTBALLING!! These are pretty hardcore boots. They are all black with a nubuck rim. I can wear ankle socks with them because Nubuck is exremely soft and comfy on my skin. They have a yellow leather insole and that will stain your socks for the first year but after that it is just smooth sailing after that.

I have to give these shoes a 10/10 because of their overall comfort and durability. They cost over $100 US so they are expensive but worth the use they bring. I will only get rid of them when they litterally fall apart. I might want to get a nice pair though. There are so many ways to customize your own style. They can match anything you want. Build your own!! I want to do that. 2+ years with only one pair of boots is a great value and with such comfort, it is worth it!!

BUY THESE BOOTS... if you want your feet to love you that is....

PS~ Shifts has the most old skool shoes ever. Those are pretty cool looking but I would not be able to wear them. At least someone can pull it off... ;D

Post Thanks / Like

I"m hooked on Berluti Shoes. I am saving $$$ for another pair.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

I heard about classics, how does it look like or how do you identify a classic without looking at the label?

Just got some GEOX shoes the other day and lovin em...
    They are ubber comfy and have some perspiration system that is good for me cause i tend to get sweaty feet in other leather shoes...
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe

Post Thanks / Like

I've recently become hooked on Ferragamo shoes, particularly the Tramezza line. I figured it was time to improve my sartorial wardrobe.
    Last edited by teflondog; 15th January 2007 at 10:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

chuck taylors, always. the only other shoes i wear anymore are a pair of geoff rowley vans. i used to have some saucony jazz, etnies, and adidas sambas as well, but then i stopped wearing leather and suede, so obviously those don't get out much anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

I have got 2 passion in life, they are perfume and shoes. I have lost count of how many pairs I have. I recorded that I had more than 150 pairs back in 2003.
    These are my favourite brands:
    Sergio Rossi - work, evening and special occassion
    Jimmy Choo - special occassion
    Prada or MiuMiu - after business hours
    Salvatore Ferragamo - work
    Manolo Blahnik - special occassion (I am still saving up for a pair)
    Nine West - work or casual
    Footjoy - golf
    Bally - golf
    Adidas - sports in general
    Camper - travel and shopping companion
    Tods - casual
    Cole Haan - work

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh man shoes!!!! I love shoes OMG!! I have quite a few pair. It's funny because I was never in to shoes until I moved to MD. I never even wore heels until I moved here.

Now, I just love heels. Gucci is my favorite. I have a few pair and have my eye on some for the winter as well. I love Giuseppe Zanotti, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Lacroix, Pucci, etc. I plan to add some of these to my collection soon. I have mostly Gucci, Prada, D&G, Nine West, Bebe, etc. I'm 5'6". When I go out, I have to have on heels that are at least 3 inches. I love the way they make my legs look.

What's funny now is that my shoes are starting to cost waaaaaaaaayyy more than my whole outfit now!! I'm starting to feel like the lady who buys expensive shoes and cheap handbags to match. It's like blowin me, cause alot of my clothes are made by the same designers lol! Hell, the handbags are even worse. Throw some kind of reptile carcus on it and you would have to make a choice between paying your rent, car note, utilities, and food or get the shoes lol! It's crazy for real, but I really need those shoes. I really do LOL!
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Ecco for the dressier of events and some New Balances for the weightlessness feel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow. I posted a long time ago about my boots. I still wear Timberland Boots almost exclusively because of the previously stated positives of owning a pair. I have 2 more pairs of the boots now, one dark brown with a green trim(all nubuck), and one Timberland color(all nubuck).

I have extended the fassion to include some Nike Dunks with rediculous patterns for unique quality and extreme comfort. All my foot apparrel is high top (boots, dunks), except for work and running shoes. I like the high ankle support even though I don't tie my shoes in the first place.

That is my style. I'll get a picture up eventually. It works with my weird sense of fashion. Just thought I'd add my new input.

Who else has something they wear that is out of the norm??

Post Thanks / Like

I've got 6 pairs of Asics Onitsuka Tigers in different colors. Very 80's - looking. My faves are the orange stripe on blue and white, white stripe on grey snake print, and light grey on white.

I'll post a pic. I like to line them all up and pretend that I'm Usher or Lil' Bow Wow.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Post Thanks / Like

For many years I only owned and wore one style of shoe - The Stacy Adams "Madison" lace up boot. I think in total I went through about 15 pair of them before deciding to move onto something else. They were quite literally the ONLY shoes I wore, regardless of occasion. I walked 10+ miles a day in them, every single day and wore them to pieces rather quickly.

WARNING: The following photos may encourage you to spritz a bit of your SOTD toward your monitor!

I've since amassed quite a collection of shoes and continue to beat them to death and wear them into the ground. I purchased a nice pair of black Alden oxfords for $3.14 at a local thrift store that I've been punishing daily for the last few months.

Post Thanks / Like

Current summer rotation:
    Allen Edmonds - Capri loafers
    Cole Haan - loafers
    Johnston & Murphy - monk strap

Winter:
    Allen Edmonds - Park Avenue
    Alden - monk strap in shell cordovan
    same Johnston & Murphy's

Casual:
    Alden walking shoes
    Doc Maarten shoes
    Florsheim Imperial loafers

I'll probably buy another pair of Alden shell cordovans in black when the Brooks sale rolls around late this month.

Post Thanks / Like

Always Bally, Bruno Magli, Ferragmo. They have all and very good shoes, formal, casual, etc..

My favourite shoes are by Fratelli Rossetti.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS View Post
    Who else has something they wear that is out of the norm??
    I wear heels for work, and I love wearing high-heeled boots in the fall & winter.
    But for casual wear with jeans & a t-shirt, I wear skater shoes, preferably Adio:
    Last edited by tang; 25th September 2007 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Photo correction
    Sniff and let sniff.

I am addicted to boots and I have a huge collection of boots.

Check out the latest " Harley Davidson Talie boots", which I ordered through "shoedeals4u.com".

http://www.shoedeals4u.com

I will be buying a pair of these soon

Post Thanks / Like

These are the last ones i bought as an evening pair of shoes. Stuart Weitzman is a genius of shoe designing! I have a silver pair from him too, but I'm too lazy to search for them right now.

Shoe Arsenal:

- Optical White Hi Top Chuck Taylors (used scissors to cut them down to low tops)
    - Black Monogram Lo Top Chucks
    - Navy Blue Hi Top Chucks which I spray painted the shoe laces gold.
    - Limited Edition Tanned Chucks with inner fur lining (to keep my toes warm in the winter, regular chucks don't do that)
    - Black & White Checkered Slip on Vans (don't wear them often, but I reach from them when I'm in a hurry to put something on)
    - Tanned Desert Boots (friend gave them to me when he bought them in Spain, last pair in a size smaller than his feet. He thought he could expand them, but it never happened and I got them.

And more recently:

I believe the most I ever spent on a pair of shoes, but I walk a lot and take public transportation so I needed some really comfy shoes. I was speaking to a fellow basenoter friend and she recommend "Campers". I roamed the site and found a pair I liked. Spanish based but I ordered from their New York store. The most comfy shoes I've every worn, they feel like slippers, it also has advanced shoe technology...absorbs sweat and molds to the shape of your foot.

Only thing is, they're new now, and I never liked the look of new shoes, I think it adds character when they're a little roughed up.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 29th September 2007 at 11:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nima, Nice Shoes
    I have been very naughty, I bought a pair of Repetto. Even though I am super broke from fixing the pipes and straightening things up at home. Repetto is a French company which is famous for making ballet and dancing shoes. They are light and flexible and comes in variety of colours. I bought this at a sale. (The picture doesn't show the real colour, it is supposed to be a metallic glittery purpleish blue)

Post Thanks / Like

Makes me remember of the times when I was doing dance-sport competitions...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Nima, Nice Shoes
    I have been very naughty, I bought a pair of Repetto. Even though I am super broke from fixing the pipes and straightening things up at home. Repetto is a French company which is famous for making ballet and dancing shoes. They are light and flexible and comes in variety of colours. I bought this at a sale. (The picture doesn't show the real colour, it is supposed to be a metallic glittery purpleish blue)
    OMG They are gorgeous! What's the heel like?
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab74 View Post
    For many years I only owned and wore one style of shoe - The Stacy Adams "Madison" lace up boot. I think in total I went through about 15 pair of them before deciding to move onto something else. They were quite literally the ONLY shoes I wore, regardless of occasion. I walked 10+ miles a day in them, every single day and wore them to pieces rather quickly.

WARNING: The following photos may encourage you to spritz a bit of your SOTD toward your monitor!

I've since amassed quite a collection of shoes and continue to beat them to death and wear them into the ground. I purchased a nice pair of black Alden oxfords for $3.14 at a local thrift store that I've been punishing daily for the last few months.

I adore this type of boot and wish they came in size 2 (35) for women.
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe_delia View Post

These are the last ones i bought as an evening pair of shoes. Stuart Weitzman is a genius of shoe designing! I have a silver pair from him too, but I'm too lazy to search for them right now.
    Love them!
    I don't have enough shoes. I have lots of kids and having kids sort of put a curb on my shoe collection. I have 3 pairs of boots, I love boots, I remember favorite boots like they are old friends and sometimes I pine for them! It's true! When I was a kid I always brought my new shoes to bed with me, I would leave them on my pillow beside me so I could look at them and smell them. What kind of shoes a man wears can be and has been a deciding factor in weather or not I fancy them. I have size 2 shoe, which is a 35. I love Italian shoes and they make small sizes. I love strappy sandals, I love shoes that are uncommon. I love shoes! I love high heels but I can't walk in them. I miss my favorite shoes.
    Last edited by RuRu; 1st October 2007 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Post Thanks / Like

Those Sperry Billfish are my favorite shoes. I wear them fishing and for walking exercise. I've got five pair of them.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. At their price they better look good.

[EDIT:
    Chris here, as moderator. This post refers to a now-deleted post which was removed for violation of rule 2.10, which prohibits solicitation and advertising. Of course there's nothing wrong with this post on which I leave this message, I just don't want anyone to be confused about what it refers to.]
    Last edited by Moderator; 5th October 2007 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuRu View Post
    OMG They are gorgeous! What's the heel like?

I adore this type of boot and wish they came in size 2 (35) for women.

LOL at them worn out ass chimney cleaner boots...

Anyways. For my own style I tend to go very very plain. I used ot be a very very avid "shoe head" I used to have a pair of shoes to match any color outfit I had. Then I started having to pay for my own sh*t... That put an abrupt stop to that. I love Air forces 1 nikes in low tops. IMO They're classic. I also like K-Swiss classics.. those are comfortable, stylish and above all affordable. Pumas are another shoe I like. I'm also a huge Timberland boot fan. The wheat color originals went with almost anything casual. Blue jeans and a tee-shirt and Timbos son!. of course I'm young and sport my clothes differently than you old folks but hey...
    I'm so fo sho' it's no facade/ Stay out of trouble momma said as momma sighed/ For her fear her youngest son be a victim of homicide/ But I gotta get you out of here momma.. Or I'm gonna die..Inside...So either eay you lose me momma/ So let loose of me!

For work boots: L.L. Bean, with Timberland a close runner-up
    For cowboy boots: Lucchese, with Justin not far behind
    For tennis shoes: Brooks (Adrenaline line)
    For casual shoes: Diesel, with cheap but good Skechers closing in
    For dress shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo, with Bruno Magli close behind
    For house slippers: Burberry
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 8th October 2007 at 12:52 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Very cute, Coconut!

First, Here's my collection of Asics Onitsuka Tigers:

And here are my brand new, limited edition, Yo! MTV Raps green snakeskin Pumas:
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered this for when I play basketball...