Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What did you receive.....

...for Christmas (or what did you buy over the hols)??

I received a very nice silver tie-clip, dark grey V neck sweater from Mens Autograph at M&S, paisley silk scarf and travel clock from Geo Trumper.

I bought a cotton roll-neck top in ivory colour by Sunspel and a pair of greige colour casual trousers from Mens Autograph.

Trot

Default Re: What did you receive.....

Not a great deal on the clothing front nice tie with oriental iris come gardenia flower pattern (dark on pale blue) and pair of silver cufflinks with forget-me-not type pattern in embroidered silk from the Taylor in the Tannery in Crouch end. I am about to treat myself to a couple of suits from Copperfield on Moorgate (a navy pinstripe 3pce [hopefully], and rich grey mohair 2pce both with nice glossy dark red linings) am also considering a pair of black oxfords from Church's to complement them and a dark red plain glossy silk tie from New and Lingwood.

On the less formal side of things, I'd like a midnight blue or failing that, black velvet blazer (any suggestions - I've yet to find a moderately priced one) I might also order some jeans (cowboy UK stock the old style wranglers I favour) some black suede brogues or Chelsea boots (probably Trickers or Church's though I do like Crockett and Jones - oh the cost ) my black bespoke shirt should set the outfit off nicely!! A new black Fedora from Bate's? A splash of Habit Rouge? Suits you sir!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tmn15
    Not a great deal on the clothing front nice tie with oriental iris come gardenia flower pattern (dark on pale blue) and pair of silver cufflinks with forget-me-not type pattern in embroidered silk from the Taylor in the Tannery in Crouch end. I am about to treat myself to a couple of suits from Copperfield on Moorgate (a navy pinstripe 3pce [hopefully], and rich grey mohair 2pce both with nice glossy dark red linings) am also considering a pair of black oxfords from Church's to complement them and a dark red plain glossy silk tie from New and Lingwood.

On the less formal side of things, I'd like a midnight blue or failing that, black velvet blazer (any suggestions - I've yet to find a moderately priced one) I might also order some jeans (cowboy UK stock the old style wranglers I favour) some black suede brogues or Chelsea boots (probably Trickers or Church's though I do like Crockett and Jones - oh the cost *) my black bespoke shirt should set the outfit *off nicely!! A new black Fedora from Bate's? A splash of Habit Rouge? Suits you sir!

Suits you indeed ;D You have just described most of my favourite things/shops

A man of taste! Opted for a grey and a black 2 piece in the end no stripes to fit so must look elsewhere for that - off to Jermyn St. tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am a flannel fan and the occasional sock pack is nice. I got some nice Austrialia apparel from my sister who went abroad for the last semester. Nothing too fancy other than the 10 sweater I bought for myself at Ross!!! Yay, clearance rack!!