Code of Conduct

Default Levi's 501 Original Shrink to Fit?

Anyone have suggestions on finding 40" length in 501 Shrink to Fit for men...we've searched Dallas and I haven't had much luck online for this length.

TIA!!

Default Re: Levi's 501 Original Shrink to Fit?

i don't think they can make then that long. First try contacting the Levi's company by email or try writing them a letter and asking if they make that length because if you can't find any then probably they don't have any but email them just in case. Who ever your buying this for must be very tall.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi
    i don't think they can make then that long.
    Believe it or not they do make them that long, or should I say they used to...my BF is 6' 3 and that is all he wears. We used to be able to find them EVERYWHERE but the last couple of years we have had problems finding them in the Shrink to Fit so he has been buying the prewashed 501s in 34 x 36 because that is the longest he could find. They are just too short.

Thanks for your suggestion!! Will see what I can come up with.

Hello,

Your BF's sizing is similar to mine. I am 6"3" also. Here is where I get mine...

www.sheplers.com

Based on his ultimate size, the recommendation would be to add one inch to the waist and four to the length arriving at 35X40. They have them in this size. Be advised though that I wanted to end up with about 36X36 and my 38X40's are a bit too loose for me. If I could do it again I would have went with 36X40 as I believe most of the shrinkage is in the length. Also be advised that recently Levi's has altered the 501 slightly. Yes, they actually do that. Owing to hip-hop influence, the 501 is now a bit baggier. This might explain my results. So keep this in mind when ordering. Good luck.

Duke