Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Who makes your favorite tee shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by nqth
    Get your point :-)

But I think that the CdG stuffs are cut loose. Slightly oversized except for the Shirt line this year perhaps.

I have the opposite probl. I can't find the S size here:-) I am 46. So I always look abit more baggy than I would like to, hehe.
    Enjoy your CdG tee shirts, nqth!! I hope you find some with jeans fabric, just where you want it. You say you're a size 46. Is that like an American, 36?? I think so . . . that would be about as small as men's jackets, get. Guess what: in some brands, I can fit into that, too!

Thank you:-)

I do wish I were a bit "bigger", like 48. There are a lot of stuffs in reduced prices in that size, esp. from Yoox. Life is much easier when you are "in the middle", hehe.

Anyway I am doing some "recutting" with my jeans and tshirts too. Kind of cutting a T into two halves and sewing them together in other ways:-P
    http://blogsorbeta.blox.pl: CdG Series 8 Energy
    (Oct. 3rd).

Quote Originally Posted by mgarisbn
    Oh yes, Rei and I go way back.  But at my age, no matter how much I exercise, my 'innards' have become my 'outtards.'  These things are for good looking young people.    My little Lands' End Super Tee, is just right for me.  
    When CdG team up with Fred Perry to produce a very wearable Shirt then this often difficult-to-wear brand becomes accessible even to me (older than mgarisbn!).
    Trot ;D

Basenotes Plus

any t-shirt from wal-mart. Joking.
    Current top 5:
    1. MDCI Chypre Palatin
    2. Guerlain Arsene Lupin (Dandy)

3. Roja Dove Enigma Parfum Pour Homme
    4. Roja Dove Vetiver Extrait
    5. Puredistance Black

I prefer Stussy (or Stüssy) Tees. They fit perfectly, their color does not fade, they stay in shape and they never go out of style. That's for printed tees. The best simple tees I know come from Hanes and Schiesser (try www.schiesser.de, no mailorder). Schiesser's microfibre tees are the most comfortable ones I know.