Code of Conduct

Thread: Size of posts

Default Size of posts

I have a problem in reading community posts.The text is elongated into two to three word lines and is nigh impossible to follow.Are there any adjustments i need to my browser?Yours is the only sitew on which this happens !I'm using internet explorer on an old (5 years) imac.The avatar window is huge in comparison to the text area.

Thanks Stephen

Default Re: Size of posts

Quote Originally Posted by bitterorange
    I have a problem in reading community posts.The text is elongated into two to three word lines and is nigh impossible to follow.Are there any adjustments i need to my browser?Yours is the only sitew on which this happens !I'm using internet explorer on an old (5 years) imac.The avatar window is huge in comparison to the text area.

Thanks Stephen
    Are you using OS9?

Could you do a screenshot (Apple+Shift+3) and email it to me at grant@basenotes.net?

Yes I am!!Please don't tell me to upgrade(I hate that word,it implies redundancy for a perfecly adequate computer),and besides I'm getting to old to change!What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by bitterorange
    Yes I am!!Please don't tell me to upgrade(I hate that word,it implies redundancy for a perfecly adequate computer),and besides I'm getting to old to change!What can I do?
    Could you email me a screenshot to grant@basenotes.net?

Ta!