Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: POST YOUR COMPLIMENTS HERE

Actually I received a lot of compliments with UNGARO 1 original, but these compliments came only from guys (why not)....

Default Re: POST YOUR COMPLIMENTS HERE

I broke out the Allure last night for a client meeting. Allure Fresh that is and one woman was mesmerized with the scent and asked what it was and told me she LOVED it while her knees were shaking...!
    Peace ~ Markymark

Funny enough, I went to my mom's place for a birthday/father's day cookout...as much as I love the random girls compliments, my mom and grandma just absolutely loved Guerlain Vetiver. My mom even bashed Curve...hahaha!! I haven't worn any kind of fragrance around her for a while since she was fighting cancer (the last one was the abortion that should have been, curve) it all made her sick, with the chemo and all. But I figured it's been long enough since then...and went with the unoffensive yet very present Vetiver. She couldn't stop talking about how clean and fresh it was. I decided to tell her of my addiction and the history of G. Vetiver. Turns out I forgot that my mom was a frag addict from very young...(didn't remember the YSL Opium, etc that she had in her collection years ago) However, she never heard of Vetiver at all. Grandma actually suggested that I get Pap some to get rid of that awful old spice he's been slathering on after shaving for years. LOL!! Just a funny situation I thought I should share.

Oh hell, almost forgot...my first wearing of Odeur 53....I wore it to the hospital for work. Not a light application either, since I loved it so much from first spray. A Nurse's aide...young girl probably 28 or so, very kind girl, very timid...just loved it. I got a "you smell so good!" I didn't get that from the creed's I've been wearing of late. I find it kind of interesting who compliments things like 53 and 71 considering how "avant-garde" they are.

I wore Bulgari Black to work and my co-worker told me if her husband smelled like me he might get some....