Code of Conduct

Default HEY ALL I've got Dior on the way

Dior homme that is, I sure hope this fragrance will do for a romantic occasion, it's beginning to get hot out here in NJ and I've added a few colognes to my wardrobe but nothing impressive. Right now I have Geir, Corduroy, Chrome, Polo Black, and Gucci pour homme. I don't think any of them are superb fragrances, I enjoy gucci envy a little more than this gucci, but i don't know how it will handle in cold weather, Polo black is alright, fruity, but in no way woody as described, Geir i use every night before i go to sleep as a sleep aid, and corduroy just is a asticky mess that stays close way too close to the skin. I'm tired of scents that don't project, I don't get much of a projection from Gucci por homme either. Only chrome and polo black and of course geir. I sure hope dior homme is gonna help me out a bit, otherwise I'm going back to the curve, at least then I'll know i have something on :'(

Default Re: HEY ALL I've got Dior on the way

Good luck with the new purchase of Dior. *I'd be interested in your feedback when you get it. *If you want projection, I really have been into Dolce & Gabbana PH lately and it has impressive projection -- nice and sweet too with excellent longevity. *I wore it to a graduation party tonight and my wife could smell it on me all evening long and she loved it.
    Peace ~ Markymark

Hey, another NJ-ian wearing Dior Homme right here! It isn't that hot yet! I get pretty good projection from Dior Homme, in fact, I used to wear this scent on my neck but I think my projection was too good so now I keep it to the chest. On the chest, there is still projection. It has excellent longevity on my skin as well.

Dior Homme has HUGE projection. It is really better for cold weather though. Its sweetness is comforting in the cold but it might be cloying in the summer. It is a nice smelling scent though overall. Btw- Gucci PH has quite good projection. You are probably suffering from olfactory fatigue. I know this guy who wears GPH, and granted he heinously overapplies, but I can smell him from literally 10 feet away if I'm downwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Markymark
    Good luck with the new purchase of Dior. *I'd be interested in your feedback when you get it. *If you want projection, I really have been into Dolce @ Gabbana PH lately and it has impressive projection -- nice and sweet too with excellent longevity. *I wore it to a graduation party tonight and my wife could smell it on me all evening long and she loved it.

Glad to hear that Mark as I have a blind swap of D&G PH on the way.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

Dan, I think you'll love it. This stuff is nice, and lasts a whole long time. Maybe my current top three but all I have are a handful of testers so if anyone is thinking of a swap???
    Peace ~ Markymark