Code of Conduct

Default L'Artisan customer service

IS AMAZING!!!

I send them email in friday! About how i got samples from them before and loved them. And i asked if i could have some more :P. Well, they came today!!! How fast is that!!! They send me 1ml samples of these frags.

Navegar
    Dzing!
    Voleur De Roses
    Múre Et Musc Extréme
    Jour De Féte

Im happy

Great house with great service. Just amazing. They have a customer for life.

Default Re: L'Artisan customer service

I have another story: About two weeks ago, I send them mail and asked if they could send me a sample of their new Fou d`Absinthe...It was a kind request, of course.

No sample, no answer!!

I will give this another shot to make things sure, but for now, if you ask me it`s thumbs down! [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by PM
    I have another story: About two weeks ago, I send them mail and asked if they could send me a sample of their new Fou d`Absinthe...It was a kind request, of course.

No sample, no answer!!

I will give this another shot to make things sure, but for now, if you ask me it`s thumbs down! [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Both times i have gotten samples, they didnt write a email back to me, if i recall right. They just send the samples. I dont no why this is the case with you? Maybe you didnt ask kindly enough When i "ask" for samples etc, i just tell them how there cents make me feel and how i think they could. And i sometimes send maybe a poem with the mail etc. Or just say how i think. Like in Bois Farines case, i just said like i think "That it made me feel like holding my soul in my hands". Just write from the heart, theres people behind the words too, and maybe ewen the creators of the cent sometimes read them. And who wouldnt want to hear nice thing about there creations

And im not saying you were rude or anything like that, or assume that you would be!

Lets hope you get them

That does it... I need to sample some L'Artisans ASAP. >

Ever since that stupid contractual dispute between them and Saks (read: I can't get them anywhere in Indiana anymore), I haven't had a single chance to sample their products.

So I politely e-mailed them today about samples. I'm hoping for a reply later today.
    Top 5 for Late Summer:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Aventus - Creed
    3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
    5) Millesime Imperial - Creed

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

They also have great sales Reps. I went to the city at a Barneys and the guy there knew everything about L'Artisan and was helping an a whole lot with sniffing some stuff.

Just another thing to add to their great achievements.... ;D

EnvYuS

Quote Originally Posted by EnvYuS
    They also have great sales Reps. I went to the city at a Barneys and the guy there knew everything about L'Artisan and was helping an a whole lot with sniffing some stuff.

Just another thing to add to their great achievements.... ;D

EnvYuS

Do they have samples here at Barneys or just testers?

I also have a great experience with L'artisan. Once I asked for samples of three frags and got them in few days. Then I got greedy and asked for six more and got them in couple of days- amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by demegorgon
    I also have a great experience with L'artisan. Once I asked for samples of three frags and got them in few days. Then I got greedy and asked for six more and got them in couple of days- amazing!

Now I`m getting really mad at them!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by PM

No sample, no answer!!

I did the same thing about a month ago, but no reply...
    It may be because I've recieved two free sample packages from them earlier:P

Well, a week has passed since I e-mailed L'Artisan's SoHo boutique, and I got some samples from them in the ol' U.S. Mail today. 8-)

I got 1 sample each of Dzing!, L'eau de L'artisan, Mure et Musc, Tea for Two, and (best of all) a sample of the new Fou d'Absinthe!

A nice hand-written note and a business card were also attached, and they said that if I had any questions to just give them a call. Talk about great service!
    Top 5 for Late Summer:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Aventus - Creed
    3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
    5) Millesime Imperial - Creed

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

^ hmmm... have that email address handy?

I just got some samples from them today! I am psych'ed to say the least.

June 7, PM, I sent a mail to contact@artisan-parfumeur.com explaining that I'd visited the local Neiman-Marcus and was told the frags were only available online.

Today I arrived home from work to find a padded envelope from Paris, postmarked June 8th, containing Voleur de Roses, Dzing!, Navegar and Mechant Loup.

Okay, I got that Fou d`Absinthe sample last Friday, after I had sent them another request. So let there be correction of thumb: [smiley=thumbup.gif]

I received a sample of Dzing and Fou d' Absinthe today. It took 6 days from the time I emailed them to receive my samples.

Ok, now that so many more folks have gotten to try FdA, let's have some opinions!

I cruized by the L'artisan display at Saks. It was unlit in a dark, lonesome place all by itslef saying "please steal me" with no takers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    Ok, now that so many more folks have gotten to try FdA, let's have some opinions!
    I concuer

They've ignored my requests so far.

Overcome By Fumes

I have had a few opportunities to enjoy the L'A-P boutiques and the sales staff have been enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and generous consistently. I met Francois the other day, whom I believe is the President of the company, and he was quite dynamic and inspiring. I scarcely have the heart to write out of the blue demanding samples, but it does seem mighty nice that they provide such a service as well.

As far as Fd'A goes...I LIKE IT! It's not overly cloying but gives a very dry crisp anise character with just a touch of spice. Overall very clean without being watery. Not as black jellybean edible as Lolita Lempicka au Masculin, nor as mixed up as Arpege pour Homme, and not as lemon-sweet as the new Caron Eau de Reglisse (which I'd also recommend).

when i bough Tea for Two in London's l'artisan perfume shop, it cost me 70£ for 100 ml and i had to ask firstly for one free sample and - then - for the other

today in Liberty woman bought a bottle (where L'artisan scents cost 60£ for 100ml) and SA gave her 4 samples without any asking

next time i won't buy in l'artisan original shops
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

Stilll waiting after over a week for my Fou d'Absinthe :-|

<crosses fingers>

I'm up to my 5th email from 2 different addresses.

I'm not even getting a response.